Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do Gals take the opportunity to look up another girl's skirt?

last reply
99 replies
12.2k views
1 watcher
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Or is it just us guys who hate to miss this chance? If you do, do you take it as "candy for the eyes" or are you just checking out the competition?

And , I know gals sometimes seem to purposely take the opportunity show a lot of nice thigh or sometimes even more.

Do basically straight women, or maybe even a little at least bi curious women take the opportunity to show their stuff to other women or is that just for guys?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I question if there is a absolutely straight person out there. Do most have an interest or are they just curious? Someone else will need to answer that question.

Maybe she says "That poor thing does not realize what she is showing. Should I tell her or not?"

Maybe she says " I wonder if she is flashing me or someone else. Should I go over and start a conversation?"

Maybe she says " That Bitch will do anything to get a man's attention."

Could be a lot of other responses too. but I think most woman would notice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty - more women than men turn me on so I often check out another woman and if the opportunity is there - I take it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If she's willing to show me, I'm willing to look! I'm as big a voyeur as I am an exhibitionist!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
, Gotta love our Lush Ladies, they are such great sports.

One thing that triggered my question was; My wife , sister in law and me went to a bar/ restaurant last Thursday nite get dinner and have a drink or 2. We did'nt know it but it was "Line Dancing" class and night with a good country band. To begin with only the ladies were dancing and there were quite a few of them. 10 or 12 Ladies and only one guy had the nerve to get up at first.
I thought wow, if my luck is this hot, I need to stop and buy a lotto ticket on the way home.
I was really enjoying the show; but I was pleasantly surprised to see my wife and SIL seeming to be enjoying it as much as me.
My SIL is a widow and I kept trying to get her to dance and she would'nt, until she had just the right amount of drinks in her, then she wore me out dancing so I sat down and some of the other ladies came over and made her dance with them.
We all had a great time and this is not a gay bar or any thing, just a bunch of county girls who like to have fun.
I guess I should learn how to line dance since 'my girls' say this is going to be a weekly thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a guy who can dance,you should definitely start. I always check out to see what another person is or is not wearing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes why not? They may want a woman to look.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One more question please!

Sometimes a nice lady will give me a little treat to look at, whether accidently or not and I suspect quite often they know exactly how much they are showing;

Afterwards I some times wonder if she was looking right at my eyes as I'm trying my best to see as far up her skirt as I can so of course at that moment I'm not looking at her eyes,
so she needs not worry about eye to eye contact at that time.

So when you give a guy or a girl a nice flash, do you look at their eyes or do you completely pretend that you had no idea that you were showing so much nice thigh or sometimes more?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't have to look in their eyes. I always know what they're looking at! Usually guys are looking down my shirt front since I rarely wear a bra.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I don't have to look in their eyes. I always know what they're looking at! Usually guys are looking down my shirt front since I rarely wear a bra.

You are one hot Cherokee Cougar Bethany,
I love that Vid on your profile page too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do but also girls in yoga pants also at the gym!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nods her head. A little bit of voyeurism is always a turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's seems like a lot of women, at least here on Lush, like to check out and take advantage of any revealing glimpses another woman may give them, but do you tempt other ladies by giving them a peek under your skirts?
I asked about looking up a girls skirt but of course I love an opportunity to look down a blouse especially if her nips are obviously without a bra, but these shots are a little more rare because you have to be closer and I think this makes the girl a little more inhibited at such a close range with a stranger.
However , I don't want to miss these opportunities when and if they come my way. Can girls get turned on by a candid glimpse of a nipple like guys do? Again I'm not talking about a lesbian who hates men, just normal girls who like to have fun with guys and maybe girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Some ladies at work always check out other ladies ! It's crazy some of the looks are like lasers when they eye their bodies up and down especially in the elevators at work ! Some comments are wild too !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going off of the the title of the thread, no, I don't go out of my way to look up a girl's skirt.

Yet, I do check out women not because of voyeurism, but rather to compare what they have to what I have. Also I like to check out what other women are wearing. Again, it is not sexual but rather to get some fashion ideas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excuse me for interjecting but I assume women are no different than men when the opportunity presents itself
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if it is on display I will look
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. If it is there to be seen, why not.
MsTara mmmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say that I never have, but I don't go out of my way to peek like guys do...............sorry guys but many do, LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daisyphoenix
Going off of the the title of the thread, no, I don't go out of my way to look up a girl's skirt.

Yet, I do check out women not because of voyeurism, but rather to compare what they have to what I have. Also I like to check out what other women are wearing. Again, it is not sexual but rather to get some fashion ideas.

That's my excuse to lol ... (( y ))
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Miss_Michelle

I do this also,,,,love yoga pants,,,,,
Lurker
0 likes
I don't go out of my way to look up girls skirts but sometimes you just can't help noticing, so I am guilty of having a subtle peek if the opportunity is there
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Yes, If I can , I will smile
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
I will have a look if it's intended to be such .... yes a little bit of voyeurism is always a turn on.... Would you let me have a look ? lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you tempt other women by giving them a flash to see if they might be interested?
Lurker
0 likes
I have lots of times.
Follow behind a hottie as she walks up the stairs and take a little peek.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Miss_Michelle

Me Too, Me Too... I dont mind showing a little so its only fair I take a little

Merry Christmas Everyone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sara28_UK
That's my excuse to lol ... (( y ))

It is not an excuse; it is just the truth. I have no sexual interest in women and don't take the opportunity to try to look up another girl's skirt and check out her panties. The only thing I check out with other women is her fashion sense.
Lurker
0 likes
I do, I will admit. At some point in my 30's I realized just how much I enjoyed looking up other women's skirts/dresses so I started paying it forward and returning the favor. There used to be an entertainment complex nearby named Jillian's that was adults only after 9pm. They had 5 floors, with a bar on every level, and different activities on each level. One level had an arcade and several games that required you to straddle a motorcycle to race in the game. I never wore a bra or panty to Jillian's. Being a motorcycle rider, I would gravitate to those games. In my short skirts, sans panty, my pussy would be clearly visible, even to me. Guys would walk towards me, look up inside my cooch, smile, then look me in the eyes, wink, but they rarely lingered or stopped and stared. Women, however, who were always there in groups, would stop, openly stare, and make lewd comments (well, not all the comments were lewd). At first, the attention from the other women, especially since it was so overt and bold, shocked me and made me feel especially self-conscious. But after a while the women gave me a bigger thrill because they would do and say whatever they wanted while the men were careful so as not to get themselves thrown out of the establishment. The most I ever got from men was "nice shave job". The women, however, were fearless. They'd comment loudly to each other how pretty and pink my pussy was, how they liked my landing strip, and more than one stated she would like to lick and/or fuck me. Over the course of several years, before Jillian's closed, almost a dozen women walked right up and fingered me while i was playing one game or another. More than a few made me cum, but, whether I came or not, and whether anyone actually touched me or not, I always left the seat all wet. On one particular evening a bachelorette party stood on my left front sipping drinks and making all kinds of lewd, XXX, comments. I kept swiping my game card and playing the game over and over as they got progressively louder and more lewd. Eventually the entire party surrounded me in a semi-circle. This game was a sport bike racing game so I was leaning forward which exposed my clit and my asshole. I was wearing a tiny gray skirt, embroidered with a red dragon, and a red tube-top. My game card ran out, and I was about to climb off, when the young women in the party stacked all seven of their game cards on the machine. The young woman who was wearing the bachelorette sash grabbed a fistful of my curly red hair, pulled my head back, tipping my face up, and, as I gasped, told me to keep playing. Then she bent down and gave me an unforgettable kiss. I was too shocked to reply. She kept my hair wound in her fist, and as I continued playing the game she pushed my tube-top down and began playing roughly with my breasts (pinching and twisting my nipples, squeezing my breasts really hard, and raking her well-manicured nails over my sensitive flesh). After maybe a minute of mauling my tits, she reached down and did much the same to my pussy. I came immediately. Then she looked around the group and said "What are you girls waiting for? Abuse this slut!" Before any of the other girls could act, two guys from security walked up on my right front and asked if we all were having a good time. I think they were just checking to make sure I was a willing participant. The bachelorette pulled on my hair and asked "well, are you having a good time slut?". I croaked out a barely audible "yes". She jerked my hair really hard, whch made me cry out "ow!" , and said "look them in the eyes and convince them you want this!". I looked both young men in the eyes and said "I want this". The bachelorette wasn't satisfied with that answer and jerked my hair again, then said "just so there's no question, tell these security guys what we're allowed to do to you!". I looked her in the eyes for a moment, then looked both of those young men, both of whom now had raging hard-ons clearly visible in their pants, in the eyes and said "they can do to me whatever it is they want to". She jerked.my hair again and asked "do you have any limits slut!?" I finally understood, and said "no Mistress, my only limits are your imagination". The security guys stared at me for a moment, half smiled, took a long look at my bare tits and pussy, then one said to the bachelorette "Ok then, use the red headed slut well. Carry on.", and they turned and walked away. The bachelorette, Crystal, then said "anyone got some KY?". Several of the others said "I do!" and several small bottles of lube were produced. Crystal said "you heard the slut, she has no limits but my imagination and I imagine she will love having someone stuffing her ass full of their fingers!". A moment later someone was rubbing KY on my asshole and then pushing a finger up my ass. Whomever she was she began pumping that finger in and out of my ass and every few stokes another finger would be added. After just a minute she had four fingers up my ass. She tried to get her whole hand up my ass but I just couldn't be stretched that wide so she fucked my ass with four fingers while the others began roughly groping me. I came over and over, all the while Crystal was pulling on my hair. At 2am the place was closing so they drug me off the ride and Crystal drug me out to the valet by my hair. When he returned with her Jeep, she bent me over, and spanked my ass hard in front of the valet and all the other people that were leaving. Then she and the others took me across the highway to a Motel 8, and used and abused me until the 11am checkout time later that morning. One of the young women, Heather, was very petite, and managed to fist my pussy and, after some concerted effort, my ass. They forced me to lick them until they all came multiple times and my tongue and jaw ached. Cindy knelt on the edge of the bed, instructed me to stick my tongue out all the way, then pushed her asshole back against my tongue and fucked herself in the ass on my tongue, while rubbing her clit, until she couldn't cum anymore. When I got home I looked myself over in the full-length mirror. I was shocked. My pussy was swollen, gaping, and an angry red. My asshole was red and gaping open as well. I had welts on my ass cheeks, one of them had a belt that she used liberally and forcefully to spank my ass. My tits were a bright pink and had bite marks, as did my thighs, neck, ass cheeks and stomach. My hair was a knotted mess and my mascara streaked my cheeks. They left no doubt that they "used me well". Unfortunately, Jillian's closed not long after that, much to my chagrin.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont think you could help having a peek if you were to stumble across a flash of knickers lol