Ditch your bras?

last reply
18 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife needs to wear one to support her back as she is very big boobed .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I be primary objective of bra is support and not to hide. If there is any alternative I would like to know about
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Rarely wear a bra. Most often on request.

See smaller can be better.
0 likes
My wife doesn't wear one around the house, or in private generally, which means she's without more than she's with. She does wear one in public for modesty though in a heavy sweater or other garment that hides her big nipples, she could probably get by without.
Head Nurse
1 like
I work out all. the. time. and have an active job. I wear sports bras almost none stop. The good max support kind that support running, and active work. Underwear is optional. A good bra is not.
Lurker
0 likes
I could easily give them up forever. I need one after two kids but I like it when I'm braless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i fortunately have firm boobs so bras are not a necessity
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be totally gone! Its an easy call for me though since I'm smallish and rarely wear one anyway. But given that finding, I'd never wear one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anymore I only wear a bra when I go out. With summer time fast approaching it'll be a tube-top sundress every single day! Can't wait!
0 likes
If you want to hide nipples then wear pasties.
Lurker
0 likes
Seldom wear them in the first place, mainly only sports bra when running.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by steph29
It would be totally gone! Its an easy call for me though since I'm smallish and rarely wear one anyway. But given that finding, I'd never wear one.

I'm totally this too! I don't have much going on up top so I don't really wear a bra. Probably once a week, maybe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mine are firm and not terribly big - so wearing a bra is something I don't often do anyway.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In about the 60’s and 70’s there was this big push about bras being an act of the patriarchy. In reality it’s about 350 years of women having support and comfort when they have large tits.

As far as the study goes, it shows ill-fitting bras can lead to cancer. A further study showed I’ll-fitting clothes in general, including for things likes men’s underwear, can contribute to cancer growth.

I wouldn’t blame a garment designed by women, for women as the problem. It’s cheap materials and never having a professional fitting. The bra itself has also become a staple, but many women would find older styles of support garments such as stays and corsets to be more comfortable.

As a friendly reminder of anyone has issues with corsets, the intent of the garment is not waste training. This was extremely rare historically and is practiced by a small and community today. A proper corset helps with back support, posture, and breast discomfort.

For the ladies with smaller breasts, rock how you will. In all honesty bras are more cosmetic and less functional the smaller your chest size. Especially in your case, if your bra is pinching or leaving indents at the end of the day it’s the wrong size.

All women, get a professional fitting at least once for your cup size. Your breasts change throughout the month, the rate of change varies lady to lady. You might want a few bras of different sizes to round out your wardrobe. Last tip, if you have large tits, don’t buy your bra from cheap Asian companies. The fits are terrible and the sizing is wonky as hell.

-From an amateur tailor and the partner of a well endowed lady who’s taught me a lot about garments.

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

Tape works ..as for as hiding our nips on cold days!!🙄

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It would be difficult with my boobs, especially if I wanted to play sports. But I do enjoy letting the girls out.