Dirty talk during sex

last reply
31 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you ladies like dirty talk during sex?

Do words like whore or slut turn you on or off

What words turn you on the most
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE dirty talk, it's actually one of my biggest turn ons. It needs to grow with the mood though. Ideally I like for things to start off more sensual and romantic and turn more dirty and that includes the talking.

When I'm in that rough, dirty mood I love almost anything.

Slut, whore, fuck toy, etc. I love the word "my" in front of those. "My slut"... I enjoy the ownership.

I like combining the soft with the dirty like "my beautiful little fuck toy"

And I love using words like cock, pussy, dick, cunt. Telling me what you are and are going to do to me. "You like when your little cunt is full of my thick cock don't you princess." Kinda thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Just like my BFF above, I love when my man talks dirty to me....only difference for me is, no slut or whore here, huge turn off for me.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101
Just like my BFF above, I love when my man talks dirty to me....only difference for me is, no slut or whore here, huge turn off for me.

Same for me. Too lazy to type it tho.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Quote by Irresistibledesire
I LOVE dirty talk, it's actually one of my biggest turn ons. It needs to grow with the mood though. Ideally I like for things to start off more sensual and romantic and turn more dirty and that includes the talking.

Slut, whore, fuck toy, etc. I love the word "my" in front of those. "My slut"... I enjoy the ownership.

And I love using words like cock, pussy, dick, cunt. Telling me what you are and are going to do to me. "You like when your little cunt is full of my thick cock don't you princess." Kinda thing.

THIS. In the middle of a fuck, it just makes it even hotter.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Dirty and filthy talk during sex is necessary!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really like the term "slut" or "whore" being used, unless we are play acting. Then, I can be a fabulous whore! When I make love, it is more of a slow sensuous gentle thing. But, when I fuck, that is different. Then I expect dirty talk!
Lurker
0 likes
Dirty, but respectful.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, if he uses the right words it's a big turn-on, but there's a risk of total failure.
Lurker
0 likes
Dirty talk during sex is a major turn on for me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If he can handle my potty-mouth, I can take his!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely agree that unless she asks me to call her a slut or whore, I never do. Debasement or humiliation have no charms for me. However, since so much of sex for me is kissing, licking or sucking of one sort or another, I go back to my mother's admonition not to talk with my mouth full.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Irresistibledesire

Bingo. We're twins on this lol. I def agree with the "my" in front of those words. Def "my" instead of just "a"...as in "a slut, a whore" etc, I'm not a fan of that.
Also, tone of voice is very important. With dirtier/more graphic talk, tone can sometimes easily get hard/harsh, but if the tone is a made a little softer it can make a big difference.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lilgirl1414

Bingo. We're twins on this lol. I def agree with the "my" in front of those words. Def "my" instead of just "a"...as in "a slut, a whore" etc, I'm not a fan of that.
Also, tone of voice is very important. With dirtier/more graphic talk, tone can sometimes easily get hard/harsh, but if the tone is a made a little softer it can make a big difference.

I totally agree, the dirtier the better! But i like to do the dirty talk cause I feel disrespected when my men get carried away talkin like that.

And instead of "my" I like "that." You know, get that good pussy, gimme that dick, that sorta thing
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by John
Do you ladies like dirty talk during sex?

Do words like whore or slut turn you on or off

What words turn you on the most

I love being humiliated wigh dirty words during sex. Especially when i am forced to plead or beg for sex using those words.
Sometimes even triggers big orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
Yes ! it's an Turn On for me . Sometimes triggers big orgasms .specially hindi words ~ like chut , lund , gand , chuchi , fuddi,lodda,mummay,khujali,chod de ,zor zor ke maar , peshab , raand , nangi , nanga etc.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like abuse or humiliation, but dirty talk definitely has it's moments depending on the situation. If I'm being dominated, dirty talk about "breeding" me or impregnation can come off very, very hot.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm ALL ears! tell me everything. how you feel, how i feel, what you're going to do to me. be as lewd or eloquent as you see fit.

Say. Her. Name.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
A two way street thats an absolute must for me. I don't want it any other way.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i'm ALL ears! tell me everything. how you feel, how i feel, what you're going to do to me. be as lewd or eloquent as you see fit.

Well, I suspect you are not ALL ears. smile Yeah, I agree, tell everything, as rude or as eloquent as the moment demands. Connection is all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I'm really in the mood, then yes. Words like bitch, slut, and whore excite me. But if the sex has been romantic leading up to it, I'm not typically cool about it. lol.
Lurker
0 likes
word matters a lot ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like being called names. WHORE..Slut..Bitch...
Do not like humiliation.

Dirty sex talk is fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Not big on verbal abuse but I love dirty talk to a certain degree! Dirty talk has put me over a few times...
0 likes
Dirty talk is a must unless gags are involved.
Lurker
0 likes
During sex yes, it's a great turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Love dirth talk during sex. Only gets me hotter and hornier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy talk is vial for me during sex. Erotic, descriptive language is so powerful.

What words I use depends on my mood. I can sometimes be all go for "Fuck me, slut" but it's not really my bag.

I prefer descriptive, creative language, suggestive words: "Rut with me, feel my rigid totem of manhood invading your delicate, feminine garden." That's not for everyone and understandably so, but, damn, it gets me up the runway.

Also, I know this is ask the ladies, but I wanted to throw in my tuppence worth!
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

Just let me grab my Thesaurus! ;)
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.