Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dick Pics - Do women actually like them?

last reply
42 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Cock shots are specifically proscribed on my Lush profile. They are banal and classless...the complete opposite of Mtybg's avatar (above). THAT is a beautiful picture to look at.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mtybg
I do like looking at dick pics. It's just not the only thing I want to see about a guy though.

Do you like my dick pic? It is on my profile smile
Lurker
0 likes
I think it fascinating to see how many shapes, sizes, and varieties they come in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is the only one on the profile, no. I like to chat with someone first before i see that. Personality over penis any day!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lucybabee
No, don't care for them, random dick pics of men or naked ones of women do nothing for me.

They are only good if I know the person in personally

I second this.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Would oil on canvas, cocks in cubism, be acceptable?

Possibly would you enjoy abstract latex on canvas with metal flake renditions of large massive erect goobers?

Loose pencil sketches on parchment?

Finely sculpted marble peckers?

Okay... how about silhouette penises on craft paper?

Surrealistic paintings of rigid penises?

Daguerreotypes of dicks, matted, and framed under non-glare glass?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind them. I have a few from a coworker of mine on my phone now and from my lover. But I can honestly say that some dick pics are much better then others and would prefer the ducks be hard looking at a placid one is not going to do anything for me.
AzDblEz
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy seeing a good dick pic, but I would like to see something else to or have a nice about me on the profile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do I dare respond favorably to this one without the thought of pics flooding my inbox? Ha!

It must have something to do with the oral fixation I've got going on; they make my mouth water.

However, there is nothing more amusing than a frigid woman's response to a cock being openly displayed. I have a rather large cement male bust on display in my home. It is quite the conversation starter. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I do like looking at dick pics. It's just not the only thing I want to see about a guy though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like dick pics. The media doesn't readily show a man's form and men are never ashamed to flash a picture of their hard dicks whenever. I'll look all day and night imaging what it would feel like in my mouth or my pussy. I am a visual woman.

Lurker
0 likes
Not interested in seeing anyone's privates, except my boyfriend's of course.