Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Describe what characteristics you like about your man's cock?

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Please describe what it is that you like about a man's cock. Is it the size, shape, color or curvature? Is it the veins, head, or balls that make you hot when looking at it? Be descriptive. I am trying to get different perspective. Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Large in diameter, bulging veins, a nice fat head and very erect. A slight upward curvature that points nearly straight up when he is standing does it for me. Length, 7 to 8 inches is perfect for me.
Lurker
0 likes
The man attatched to it lol
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you both for posting! I am writing a story about a woman who loves coxks. I need adjectives and descriptions. I've run through my own list and I'm looking for some help. I really appreciate your time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only one I have is my own, so my perspective is limited, I would have to say the amount of precum that's present when I'm aroused.
Is that okay?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love it when he starts leaking his motion lotion for me to lick. Then I really like to try to get my tongue into his slit to get more of it That gets him revved up and ready.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by YouKnowMe

Good POV. I agree.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by YouKnowMe

Good POV. I agree.

I agree as well. I love that it's attached to him!!! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
The totally independent brain that operates it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I notice most about them is the feel of their skin. I love that velvety feel, love running my fingertips up and down the underside when we're just laying in bed together, watching a movie or talking. When things are heating up, before I wrap my lips around him I have to rub my cheek against it, brush my lips along it just to get that feeling before it gets wet and slick and an entirely new good feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are writing a story, I would add lots of precum and cum. His surging and pulsing cock as he climaxes.

Let me know when it is published I would llove to read it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's heat and weight. It's both soft (velvety) and firm at the same time.
Damn...... where is he?????
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's detachable!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
it's detachable!

...and fits quite nicely in the drawer.