Define slut.

last reply
10 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm curious about this, just how do you ladies define what a slut is?
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I think a 'slut' is a woman who gives herself to anyone or anyone with no questions asked or forethought before sleeping with them. A woman with loose morals and little respect for herself.
I think women can have multiple sexual partners during their life time and not be a slut provided that she was in a healthy relationship with each of her partners. However, having one night stands 10 or so days out the month puts you as a slut in my mind.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I refuse to judge, insult or denigrate a woman based on her sexual appetite, desires and personal choices.

If a woman wants to have sex with a new guy every night, that is her prerogative and does not make her less of a human being, or less worthy of respect than a woman who has saved herself for marriage and only had sex with one guy in her entire lifetime.

Sexual choices should have no bearing on how someone is viewed by society. I would hope we are on our way to evolving to this point.

The word 'slut' is being redefined by this generation (same as the word 'bitch' is now being embraced to be something positive) to lose the derogatory implications and just become a symbol of someone who is a lover of sexual pleasures who is liberal enough to indulge those desires on her own terms.

Having said all that... I love using that word during dirty talk and with sexual role-play. I've never used it as something to be whispered to someone else in judgement of another woman's sexual behaviour. Men and women that use this word in a negative way are clearly insecure about their own sexuality. This isn't the puritanical dark ages! As long as nobody is getting hurt, then do not judge. Simple.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I refuse to judge, insult or denigrate a woman based on her sexual appetite, desires and personal choices.

I'm glad someone came out with this..

The only thing I wish to add is that when it becomes something that you don't get any real satisfaction after the event... that's when it stops becoming a desire and turns almost into a habit. This happened to me and it was at this point that I began to feel like I was compromising myself and my self worth (etc) ...up to that point I was enjoying it - so what was the issue?

'Slut'... it's a difficult term. Would I want someone else to call me one? No. During sex? ...I think probably not - unless in roleplay.

Going off on a tangent there...do excuse me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Silly Little Uncontrollable Tart... see what i did there?
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the input everyone. I keep seeing the term thrown around and was curious as to your thoughts about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ME!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My definition of a slut would be someone who has meaningless sex/one night stands often. Also, home-wreckers automatically get a slut label. Anyone who cheats on someone they supposedly love is also a slut in my opinion... Although, being a slut could also be a good thing too, it really depends on the situation I guess...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am a slut, and i'm proud of it. during sex play, both my Mistress and my wife use the word, and it's never a put down, it's always part of dirty talk, and i revel in it. to me, a slut is someone who loves sex, is not afraid to indulge in her desires no matter how kinky, and is at peace with her sexuality. i have never used slut as a derogatory term towards anyone. what Doll, said? yes, i agree 100% - what we do with our bodies, is our business - and it doesn't show a lack of self respect - i enjoy sex, a lot. why should i limit myself just because society frowns on what i do? i don't hurt anyone, including myself, when i sleep with however many partners i might choose - would we look down on someone for sampling a different meal every night rather then just having a burger every single night of the week? why should we look down on someone for wanting some variety in their sex life? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Thinking of my definition... Yeah better not for my own safety...

I invoke my right not to incriminate myself. (yay laws!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SLUT - A slovenly or promiscuous woman.
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Slut" can mean many things to different people. To me: it's not determined by the number of sexual partners she chooses to have, but by knowingly hurting someone emotionally using sex as a weapon. Cheating or causing someone to cheat without all parties being aware of this is a good example of what I mean.

I'm all for causing pain during sex, just not emotionally ;)