Dealbreaker Pt. II

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, what is your dealbreaker for a bf, future, husband, long term fuck buddy? Sexually speaking.

For example. I was seeing this one girl and we had phenomenal sex. In fact, it was the best sex of my life. One day we were talking and she said something like, "I could never be with a guy that won't eat pussy. It's a dealbreaker. I'd find a way to get out of the relationship." Eventually, things between she and I fell apart. But for other reasons. Our sex life, while infrequent because of geography, was extraordinary.

For me at this point in my life... it's oral. I cannot be with someone who will not go down on me. I gotta say, I truly want a cum loving cock slut! LOL

Ladies??

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm i guess mine would have to be poor hygiene and somebody who is not as into sex as i am. I could deal with a lower sex drive but if he just puts 0 effort into it then no, couldnt have that
Lurker
0 likes
Y U USE MY TITLE?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a good title. No offense intended.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Besides obvious things like poor hygiene, abusiveness, dishonesty, etc. my biggest deal breaker would be someone who will not let me be me. I am a very sexual adventurous woman and I thoroughly enjoy being with men and women. I could not be with someone who would try to change that.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Uhmm... let's see... sexual dealbreakers....

Poor hygiene.
Extremely religious or puritanical outlook on life and sex.
Boring in bed or not dirty/kinky enough.
Aversion to body hair removal.
Impotence or premature ejaculator with no desire to fix it or change.
Micro-penis.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
sexual deal-breakers ....

* lower sex drive
* vanilla (likes sex only this way or in this position/room - *yawn* = boring)
* wants to "receive" but doesn't/not-interested in the "give" part of oral sex (obviously selfish)
* can't kiss

honestly .... the oral part of a lover is so important!! gotta feel the passion and desire in the lips as well as the body
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

* can't kiss

Yes! Good one - very important!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bad Hygiene
Lack of consideration for my sexual pleasure
Always submissive in bed
Someone who lacks interest to try new things

All of these things can be changed, but if a guy shows no effort to change a few things to make me happy its a dealbreaker...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A small dick
A small dick that smells bad
A small dick that cums in less then a minute
A small dick that goes to sleep after one time
Lurker
0 likes
A GUY THAT CANT TAKE CONTROL OF ME OR CONTEND WITH MY STRONG PERSONALITY. IM SHORT BUT I SEEM BIG WHEN I SPEAK AND I NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE DOMINANT IN THE BEDROOM AND AT TIMES THROUGHOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP OR IT IS BORING
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Death. Seriously. I refuse to date dead guys. Just no future in it. (why yes, i have been drinking today. or something like that.)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the above and add to that conceited and in love with their own looks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy who is in their 30s still lives at the family home.

I don't mind if there was a situation and the person only temporary lives back at his folks place. However if their still there after three or four years and doesn't make an attempt to maybe move out or perhaps if the worse came to the worse move into a caravan then really should I think that maybe the free loader needs to grow up and move out.

I had an ex-boyfriend who did live in his parents second house until mummy decided she didn't want to live with daddy and she moved in. Let's just say it was stepping over people, we really couldn't be intimate and she got the shits if boyfriend didn't bow to her whim or if the ex had to take me to the city for my orthodontist appointments. (I don't like to drive in the city).

So yes that is one of my dealbreakers guys who still live with their parents and their 30 + years old.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir