Cybering

last reply
42 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i think cybering is fun. my future cross dressing story was a roleplay and my dad daughter story was a roleplay.
Lurker
0 likes
I love cybering. It really is like a story. Like the person is right in between your legs fucking you senseless. Sorry, forgive the vulgarity but it's true and totally worth it to get yourself off during or after your chat once you're all wet and ready to ... you know ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cybering is a fun way to pass some time, especially if I feel the need to get off or something. It usually is a great way to get started
Lurker
0 likes
cybering like anything involving sex of any kind all depends on the link between the two or three in some cases. No link = bad sex or in this case, bad cyber sex.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy the occasional cyber...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cybering is fun to me. It's how I wrote my lesbian piece Rope Burn.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I know this question was for the ladies, but cybering is to me a very pure form of mental sex. With a partner who is creative it can be a blast. At least as good as reading a hot story and far better if you are in tune with whom you are with. I haven't actually masturbated while cybering for a long time but I do enjoy writing a live story for a person or even a group. Kind of like a poetry reading. In that situation, there is no necessity for those reading to even respond if they are otherwise occupied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
done it.....do not like it....
Lurker
0 likes
I love cybering with all my friends but it can be difficult typing with one hand
Lurker
0 likes
Not really into cybering. Prefer the real thing. Same with phone sex, but I know many enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to chat online with cool people, but nothing is better than the real thing smile
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
I know this question was for the ladies, but cybering is to me a very pure form of mental sex. With a partner who is creative it can be a blast. At least as good as reading a hot story and far better if you are in tune with whom you are with.

THIS. i'm a word nerd to the fullest and am often amazed at how someone has been able to make me feel with their choice of words. i love sharing the fantasy and seeing where it leads us. a connection is a DEFINITE must for this type interaction.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Woman
I actually enjoy it when I've the time, usually when I am writing a story that involves sex will I cyber. I find it focuses my mind on the task at hand.

That being said, I am VERY picky about who I play with. And more often than not, I end up not cybering with someone I have chatted with.

The original poster asked about what kinds of people do you cyber with; and the best answer I can give is this. In a bar, or a library, or on the street. If a man walks up to me and he captures my attention; humour, wit, charm, intelligence etc... then yes, I would entertain the notion of sleeping with him after getting to know him better. If a man walks up to me in real life with (I always picture this in a deep agonising voice that makes me want to shove bamboo slivers under my finger nails) "Hey baby/hun/luv wanna fuck?" or something along those lines.... well my brain seems to stop working and my tongue gets the best of me and I give a pretty lecture. For me, its the same in the online. Capture my interest; I am yours. Bore me; I will just walk away.

I completely agree with Woman. There should be enough time, and most important of all, it has to be a special person. Just random cybering doesn't work.