4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate the ones that keep asking questions
Lurker
0 likes
I’m not here to cyber! Not at all! Ask me questions and if I don’t feel that they are any of your business, I will tell you exactly that! I’d like to be here to read and contribute a poem or story or two, not to be some guys cyber plaything! Just pass me by please...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When the questions are about what I would do to the one asking the question. Or them telling me what they want to do to me. I have cybered before, but it is not my favorite form of sex play. I would prefer to answer questions for those new to something I have had a good bit of experience with. I enjoy being a part of helping someone enhance their orgasms with new thing to try.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
sexual questions. I'm not into cybering.
Lurker
0 likes
I know exactly what men are doing when chatting with me, they can't get a sentence past me w/out me realizing their intentions. I'm okay with it if they are really chatting with me and just probing to see if the possibility of cyber is there or not. I can then choose to indulge or not. Most times I'm not in the mood for it, so I just don't do it and let them know in some way I'm not going to play right now. Occasionally I'm in the mood for some dirty talk, so I just let them proceed and I have fun with it. It's the guys who push the cyber that bother me. It's like they're thinking, "Damn this chat shit, let's fuck." I don't like that!! I tell them so or just cut them off. Most get the point, some even apologize, occasionally one is an asshole about it, but they're the exceptions.