curved or straight?

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Wanted to ask the gals a question: Are curved dicks better or straight ones?
Lurker
0 likes
There is something about curved. I guess its trying to find that just right angle. But I'll go along with everyone and add the thick too. That is more important than length.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, but they can sometimes rub my g-spot better when they're curved back towards their body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are very few dicks that can't make someone happy. Not counting lesbians.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is ask the girls and all. But mine is curved back towards the body and like Beffer says it stays in contact with a girls g spot a lot more than straight or so I have been told. Many have said due to that it has caused more orgasms than they normally had and several to squirt that was there first ever. But I think it’s as much to do with connection and foreplay especially for the woman. I will be interested in hearing about this topic as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not a great issue either way, but everything else equal, I like curved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not a great issue either way, but everything else equal, I like curved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have no preference about straight or curved, all i desire is that its hard for me x
0 likes
Curved or straight thick and a lot of thrust x
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll pick straight, but curved upward is a pretty close second, with curved to the side spaced back somewhat in in a non-competitive third place. With any of those, though, if you add thick to the equation, I think I'd pick that one every time.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
There are very few dicks that can't make someone happy. Not counting lesbians.

If it were not for the men attached to those dicks I wouldn't be surprised if they could even make lesbians happy.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a slight upwards arc, please! I don’t know if it makes a difference sexually but I think it looks sexy.