Cunnilingus

last reply
21 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been down on a girl and really want to try it. I am single now but my next girlfriend is going to arrive in style! So I am curious... What does pussy taste like? What is the best position? What are the best moves to make down there? I have heard that its good to mix up kissing, licking and even humming! So indulge me I want to know all the secrets. Cheers K.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You need to take your lead from her, because what one woman likes, another may not. I like him between my legs looking at me, starting slowly with his tongue, circling my clit but not touching it, and moving down toward my hole, but not entering it. It drives me wild, and I more than let him know what I want next.
Lurker
0 likes
When in doubt tease the clitoris...I personally love it being sucked...just be gentle in the begining
Lurker
0 likes
Make sure to ask her what she wants, higher, lower, harder, softer etc as, as ejls said, all women are different and like different things
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my fave. I can feel my body shuddering with delight at just the thought of seeing your words on the screen. damn it I'm at the library pc. But, licking, kissing, tonging,fingering. ice cubes then your hot lips. tracing the clit with your tongue try the alphabet, I'm sure your know what I mean. wow you could be down there for hours pleasing your woman if your get it right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with ejls follow her lead, i can tell how I'm doing by my wife's moans, and she's always willing to give me feedback. After all why do it if you're not going to bring intense pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Ejls has it right a woman's pussy is different from one to the next and what they enjoy is different as well. How ever if you ask and fallow what you are told you will find that you are enjoying her pussy for hours, with her loving every sec. of it. The taste is different also from one lady to the next but have never found one that I didn't enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Communication! Don't be afraid to ask what she wants or doesn't want. Licking, humming, gentle biting are all good, but listen to her moans and sighs... and how her body is responding to what you are doing. These are all verbal and non-verbal types of communications, besides talking to her. You can also insert fingers into her pussy and anus... if that's acceptable to her, many women love it. Every woman responds differently and tastes different to some extent. Just as men can change the way their semen tastes by eating sweet fruits, etc., women can do the same to change the taste of her pussy.... You can also use strawberries... inserted into her and then licked and sucked back out.... YUMMY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the above comments are the same for me. Ask your woman because I personally do not like to be fingered while a person is going down on me and some women love it. When you go down on her start slow and lick some women have sensitive clits mmm its fun. The taste of a pussy is wonderful and warm and wet you will enjoy yourself, she will let you know what she likes...
Lurker
0 likes
Ask Her or you could ask her and ask her again. We are all different and taste different and have different needs. If you do not like it call for WHR43
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like everyone else is saying, let her lead you. If she's too uncomfortable with taking charge, or speaking up, pay close attention to her body and figure out what she likes by when her muscles twinge, her breath catches, when she moans... It's a very immersive experience.
Don't just stick to one spot to begin with though, although it is very pleasurable, enjoy all of the delicate spots on her body. Use that time to fully enjoy the complexities and beauties of female form. Play with the hood of her clit, lick between her labial lips, maybe tickle her inner thighs with your tongue or fingertips, caress her hips and stomach- don't just limit yourself to one task and one area.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Ask Her or you could ask her and ask her again. We are all different and taste different and have different needs. If you do not like it call for WHR43

Or contact me, iceman, here on lushstories.com!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Oh my fave. I can feel my body shuddering with delight at just the thought of seeing your words on the screen. damn it I'm at the library pc. But, licking, kissing, tonging,fingering. ice cubes then your hot lips. tracing the clit with your tongue try the alphabet, I'm sure your know what I mean. wow you could be down there for hours pleasing your woman if your get it right.

I love the "alphabet" technique.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try everything you can at first, but make sure you pay attention to her body. If you hit a certain spot and she jerks, or moans, or tenses up, then work on it. If you get lost, or run out of ideas, then center on the clitoris. You know what that is don't you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try everything you can at first, but make sure you pay attention to her body. If you hit a certain spot and she jerks, or moans, or tenses up, then work on it. If you get lost, or run out of ideas, then center on the clitoris. You know what that is don't you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Cheers for your thoughts... I found some great inspirational videos too. I am dating a new girl now so looking forward to taking her on an adventure down under! I am going to make her wait for it until the point where she is so high on lust that she is leading me upstairs and ripping my clothes off. Then its all about signing my name on her clit and loving her g-spot. K.
Lurker
0 likes
WANTED: Licking Lesson for keen lover!
I am single again and still haven't tasted the golden vagina!
This last girl was too shy to let me go down on her so we had to break up.
I am seeking a volunteer to teach me some moves.
You know her you are. Shake it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by kudos

You probably want to discuss the proper techniques and strategies with our own Iceman. Just a thought.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm I cant not wait for my Man to go down on me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by kudos

You probably want to discuss the proper techniques and strategies with our own Iceman. Just a thought.

Thank you so very much for your vote of confidence, WMM.... I always strive to satisfy the girls... By far, her satisfaction is way more important than mine.. at all times. When she starts asking you to stop, just go for more and get her begging and cumming more...

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, you really need to just have the woman tell you want she wants! There are so many different preferences out there, that there's never one simple trick for everyone
Lurker
0 likes
I did it! She was beautiful. I can't wait to see her again. Thanks for all your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kudos
I did it! She was beautiful. I can't wait to see her again. Thanks for all your thoughts.
Good for you! Now get back in there - practice makes perfect!!!!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kudos

Congrats! Cunnilingus should be an Olympic sport!
Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm... I'm not sure about "studying up" on how to pleasure a woman... my first girl and I just worked it out with HUGE amounts of practice and very open conversation. The key is paying close attention to your partner's signals and get into tune with her body, her mood, her sensitivity. Do more of what works and stop doing what doesn't (and realize that what she hates one night she might just love the next). We grew to love each other too but that's probably not essential to the learning. The best way to learn is with one or more fuck buddies who are willing to help you learn... in my experience everyone wins!! Always try new things... you're only limited by your imagination... nothing worse than same-old same-old...

Ladies... what are your thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes please! LOL