cumming inside or outside

last reply
33 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey girls. Just curious what you pefer. I mean do you prefer the guy to cum inside or all over your body. Each woman is different so I'm curious. Thanks
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Inside a condom.
Lurker
0 likes
In is out .... Out is in

Lurker
0 likes
I like it all but come inside is bet for me
Lurker
0 likes
not inside
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood, I like both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm like Sally, depends on my mood. If I'm extremely horny, cum in me. It intensifies my orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's cold outside! But dress properly inside unless you know the lady very very well..
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CharlotteRusse1
It's cold outside! But dress properly inside unless you know the lady very very well..

smile i like that. lol.
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whatever the lady wants
Lurker
0 likes
Im not a big fan i have to say!
Lurker
0 likes
Not everyone is going to be a fan of that. It depends. CatNip said come in a condom and someone else said just come in her so yeah Idk mate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer him to come inside of me. It just feels....secure and warm and comfortable.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't allow guys to cum in or out. that they are allowed to make me cum should be more then enough for them.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
With the current climate, I definitely prefer inside in the winter and outside in the summer.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
With the current climate, I definitely prefer inside in the winter and outside in the summer.

outdoor sex on a nice spring or summer day, though, can be quiet enjoyable.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
We guys are only allowed to make u cum Sprite? Thats not fair. What if I wanted to cum deep inside of you?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beck
We guys are only allowed to make u cum Sprite? Thats not fair. What if I wanted to cum deep inside of you?

heh - you'd be SOL unless you can sweet talk my Mistress into it. for the matter, i'm probably in trouble for just posting on this thread... *looks nervous and scurries off*

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Hey girls. Just curious what you pefer. I mean do you prefer the guy to cum inside or all over your body. Each woman is different so I'm curious. Thanks

When i was married and on birth control my hubby used a condom and would only cum in it but now i am divorced and with my son's dad and he cums inside of me and i love it
Lurker
0 likes
my girlfriend seems to like it mostly on her breasts but every once in a while she lets me cum inside her. usually when we havn't made love in a week.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it inside.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I love that hot rush, that sensation when he comes inside of me and it bathes my cervix. Next to him hitting it, it's the best feeling ever. The feeling alone makes me come again.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
While in a committed relationship ... (everyone is safe/clean/negative tested) ... definitely inside of me. It can actually make me cum again, it's such a rush!

For just a fuck .... no way! He must cum in a condom or on my body. I wanna live and not be infected with ANYTHING!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer him to cum inside me, it feels so nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feeling of him cumming inside of me, but must admit i also enjoy watching him stroke it and see the cum shoot out onto...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both. When I'm feeling particularly slutty and with more then one guy, i like all over my naked body. When I'm feeling romantic i like it inside bathing my cervix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on mood and postion we are in. I love the feeling of him cumming in me but also love it on me. But since I will only be with guys who wear condoms, it is awkward for him to cum on me since he must pull out and take off the condom and finsh on me or I help him along with my mouth or hand. Having him use his own hand to finish and shoot it on me, well that is very hot too.
Lurker
0 likes
There is something about having him cum on my body after we've had sex. Cumming on my breasts, my belly or ass add to the moment and make me feel dirty!