Login

Cumming in 69

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hi gals,
How does it feels for you to cum during 69? Are you able to enjoy this at the same time of your partner?

For me is one of the biggest turn on, i usually hold on my pleasure until she's ready Ande than we let go together
I agree that is an awesome experience and we really enjoy! Top or bottom!
same here, usually if i am on top
I would certainly hope so OR something is not being performed well.
It is absolutely one of my favorite things. To be in the throws of an orgasm and have him shoot his hot load into my mouth at the same time it doesnt get any better!
OMG I love to have both of us cum at the same time or almost the same time.

I can thing of nothing more intimate.
I can't concentrate enough to get off during that. I'd love to though, always been a wish.
Wonderful answers til now!
Quote by Andrew00
Wonderful answers til now!

==
(quote) then really you did not want ANSWERS to a question, you should have posted, "Tell me how much you love getting off in 69". But this is the 'ASK the girls' forum. Ooops.
Quote by gunshopgirl

==
(quote) then really you did not want ANSWERS to a question, you should have posted, "Tell me how much you love getting off in 69". But this is the 'ASK the girls' forum. Ooops.

That'it, I did not answer because this is 'ASK the girls' , but if you want i'll do it!
Absolutely love it! Love it best when I am on top smile
Not my favorite. It's okay, but like was said above, I can't concentrate effectively enough actually get off.