Cumming before/ after/ with

last reply
24 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Hi ladies

As the title suggests do you cum before/ after/ or with your partner?

If your partner cums before you how do you deal with this?
Her Royal Spriteness
honestly, it's different every time. sometimes i'm just ready to go off and i do, other times we try to sort of stay in sync and do our best to cum together, and then sometimes she goes off first. it's never a big deal. i get as much pleasure making her cum as i do being made to cum, and if she does cum first it's not like she just rolls over and passes out. sex is about more than just cumming. it's about everything before and after as well.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Orgasm Aficionado
Quote by purpleshade
Hi ladies

Ideally before, after and with.

I say, "You sir, are a scoundrel and a cad and I demand satisfaction!"
Active Ink Slinger
YES to all of it!!!

Seriously, that's the beauty of being a woman - our rebound time between each orgasm is minimal so having multiple orgasms is indeed possible. If my man cums first, no problem but I do expect him to assist me in achieving my own happy ending. Tit for tat sweet cheeks!
Active Ink Slinger
I always bring my lady off with oral before I enter her and then there are times when she gets a second orgasm
Lurker
I normally cum wit my husband. But when he cums before I do I just deal with not cumming.
Active Ink Slinger
It depends on the mood my partner and I are in. If one of us is aroused too much, it shall be taken care of first. If we are on the same wavelength, we try to cum at the same time together. As someone said sex is much more than just Cumming, at times I derive great pleasure in making only my partner cum. Its not compulsory to cum each and every time to enjoy sex.
Lurker
Quote by AbigailThornton

Ideally before, after and with.

I say, "You sir, are a scoundrel and a cad and I demand satisfaction!"

In a very attractive way, OJ spurted out of my nose when I read this.
I don't know if it's that funny but it tickled me.
Lurker
cumming together is best, but I usually end up cumming first and then cumming again
Advanced Wordsmith
Before is good. With is great! Preferably before and along with! After, and this really is rare, … well then time for some tongue action!
Advanced Wordsmith
I feel like its usually a spontaneous thing (the precise timing) but usually I cum before sex during foreplay and then if I get the chance, during the sex. But cumming together is really great(: especially if its just been extremely hot the whole time. No better way to end a good fuck.
Unicorn Wrangler
Quote by purpleshade
Hi ladies

I prefer to cum before or with my husband. However, so often he'll cum first so when he does, he will go down and perform a good oral session to finish me off. Lately, if I'm having trouble getting off (like if I'm close to my period... that always fucks me up) we've been incorporating sex toys. In fact, we had a successful joint orgasm with said toys.
Lurker
I like to cum together, but I cum to often so I will cum before him and then with him.
If he comes before me I will use my vibrator. Does not happen much though
Active Ink Slinger
Usually At the same time or shortly after
Active Ink Slinger
All of the above. Multiple times is even better, but Im not going to throw a tanty. I like to please and be pleased, I like that connection before, during and after
Contentment
Active Ink Slinger
I usually come after, mainly because I'm quite dominant, so I like to pin a guy down and make him cum.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
We usually cum at the same time but if she does cum before me then she would just start to eat me out until I cum all over her face.
Lurker
It depends on the partner. I prefer a 3:1 ratio, that is three for me, and then he is free to cum. Unless he is feeling up to cumming more than once, because I am a multiple orgasm girl and I need him to continue performing.
Lurker
Quite often I don't so I'm happy with one at any time
Lurker
One orgasm isn't enough for me so I need a very patient and self controlled guy who won't accidently spill his sperm before I've had my fill. I therefore prefer to cum before him, then with vaginal muscles squeeze his cock to indicate my readiness to receive his sperm.

It's lovely to just lie back in the throes of my own after glow .. relax and enjoy his orgasm knowing my body has delivered so much pleasure and relief to him.
Lurker
as a general Rule! I make her orgasm at least twice! before I cum! :P
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by purpleshade
Hi ladies

All of the above.... With is always my goal but it doesnt usually work out that way.....
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Mrs_Rabbit
It depends on the partner. I prefer a 3:1 ratio, that is three for me, and then he is free to cum. Unless he is feeling up to cumming more than once, because I am a multiple orgasm girl and I need him to continue performing.

Hmmmm, this is suspiciously similar to a certain someone I know. We joke that "Our Score" is forever tipped in her favour and unless my tongue and her fingers get amputated there's no hope of me catching up. C'est la vie.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
All of the above.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░