Cumming at the same time

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How often do you and your partner cum at the same time? Does this make the orgasm stronger or better? Once your partner begins cumming does that ever trigger you to cum?
Lurker
0 likes
It makes the orgasm that much better and intimate. .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hartmaj7
How often do you and your partner cum at the same time? Does this make the orgasm stronger or better? Once your partner begins cumming does that ever trigger you to cum?

my partners & I often cummed at the same time. I always try to hold back and let the lady go first, so yes I think, as you suggested, mine was triggered by hers. and it might be an illusion but they always felt stronger when they were together.
Lurker
0 likes
Better Together...and sometimes mine triggers hers...
Lurker
0 likes
Timing is everything
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by drillsarge2
Better Together...and sometimes mine triggers hers...

This . . . absolutely this!

My husband's ejaculate makes me come. If I can't get there all he needs to do is come and I'm over the moon.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We don't always cum together but wow when we do it's amazing!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Rosiegirl95 we don't always cum together but when we do... To cum is heavenly, to cum together is divine.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It rarely happens, but when it has, my orgasm tends to inhibit his, because I bear down and squeeze his cock so hard, he has a hard time ejaculating, so it works better when I cum first, and he cums shortly thereafter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens from time to time but we dont usually try for it. If we coincide it does add a certain pleasure to the experience. We both enjoy our own time but it doesn't normally trigger a similar response.
Probably the most frequent time we both cum together would be a 69 with my girlfriend.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

dang, that sounds mean!! You crack nuts with that thang also

I've been called a ball-buster, but not exactly in the literal sense.