Login

Cuming in 69, Impossible?

last reply
13 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I asked this in "The Pub" but seems not many go there. I read that it's impossible (for most) because you are too involved with what YOU are doing, rather than what'd being done To you. Your thoughts ?.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I’m not female but I can assure you girls can cum that way and I have yet to have one not leak before I have in that position. So to answer your question they told you a misleading statement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife readily cums when she is on her back and I am focused on eating her and she can concentrate on her own pleasure. But she does not cum in a 69 position when she is trying to pleasure me when I am at the same time using my tongue on her. I think Dave69Fan is on track, at least from our experience.
0 likes
Quote by quickdrawID
My wife readily cums when she is on her back and I am focused on eating her and she can concentrate on her own pleasure. But she does not cum in a 69 position when she is trying to pleasure me when I am at the same time using my tongue on her. I think Dave69Fan is on track, at least from our experience.

Thanks you. That is our experience too and others I've talked to. You are too focused on what YOU are doing. But of course there are Always exception.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem cumming during 69, and of course, have no problem with my partner cumming. I think the key is "slow and steady" with a partner who knows his?her way around your "parts".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
almost all ladies that did 69 with me were able to cum.. no matter if on top or below me, before me or after, but they enjoyed it as much as I did.
Sometimes we even played as a "race" to see who was better in making the other lose.. but best experience for me is when the orgasm of one of us was triggering the other and we climaxed together!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem at all cumming that way, sometimes several times, but he knows all the right moves. It seems to take him longer that way than some other ways, but maybe that's because hes so focused on me... or oxygen-deprived!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dave69Fan
I asked this in "The Pub" but seems not many go there. I read that it's impossible (for most) because you are too involved with what YOU are doing, rather than what'd being done To you. Your thoughts ?.

Well I usually stop my action when i smell the opportunity
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well unfortunately my WIFE thinks oral sex is a ..tried to go down on her once when we first got married and she went ballistic....Never tried again..fortunately though I had a lengthly affair with a beautiful and open minded woman and we practiced 69 quite often and YES she would cum !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes . when its done right .. when we are on our sides is best for me though .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
He loves it when I start cumming and his cock is in my mouth. Dives him wild.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, not me. Too distracting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think it's easier to cum in a 69, because I get super turned on from pleasuring someone else so that adds to the stimulation of actually being eaten out.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For whatever reason I don’t usually cum during 69 but almost every woman I have done it with has cum at least once...some several times. No complaints here.