Cum Where

last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi girls, I was wondering where you prefer a guy to cum?
Pussy?
Arse?
Body? Where?
Face?
Mouth?
Anywhere else?
What do you like most about where he does it and do you tell him where you want him to cum?
Sorry, loads of questions all done now, look forward to your answers....
Lurker
0 likes
On my Face & in my Mouth works for me..Mmmmmm..Bad Girlie XX
Lurker
0 likes
oh, the new 'where to cum' thread of the week. try using the search function next time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Buttermelt, appreciate your answer x just where I like to as well x nice one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Angelslut
Oh dear!! Shame you couldnt contribute a decent comment!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love to feel him cum inside me...then it feels part of me and stays inside me...I don't care where, mouth, cunt or arse would be lovely...but if it really pleased him to cum over my tits or anywhere else on my body then as long as he is smiling that is what counts. I would never really tell him where to cum, I don't like to plan it that way, I like for him to know there are no 'rules' about where he could or couldn't cum as that is not fair I don't think...I want him to feel free to cum when he wants where he wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, I really don't care where he cums on me. He should cum wherever he pleases as long as its where he wanted to do it and gives him pleasure it equally gives me pleasure, in that moment my body is his to do and cum where he pleases....it's pretty hot to share some of it with a passionate kiss too.

As long its not in my eyes...ouch that burns badly, not hot or fun lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by charl1e5
Thanks Angelslut
Oh dear!! Shame you couldnt contribute a decent comment!!

You don't read between the lines very well, do you Charles?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First deep inside my pussy , second in my mouth. I love feeling an enormous load of cum exploding into my mouth. I count each load. Never Never cum in my hair or eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

You don't read between the lines very well, do you Charles?

ha, at least someone got it. thanks WMM!
Lurker
0 likes
After a good pussy pounding, then slip out as you get off and slide up over my clit and shoot on my stomach, breasts, neck, hair, mouth, nose, face but I will close my eyes because it does burn a bit when it get into them...

Oh, I don't use search functions either, so cool on the weekly. I likely dont remember what I said in a similar thread in 2008 anyway. ;=)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelSlut

ha, at least someone got it. thanks WMM!

Sorry if I missed the point, appologies Angel
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind where he cums, just not inside me all the time. Otherwise I don't mind, wherever he wants to.
Lurker
0 likes
ID RATHER IT IN MY MOUTH, NO AFTER SEX CLEAN UP; PLUS ITS LIKE A SHOT OF PROTEIN, GOOD FOR YOU!! YUM!!