Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Over Me?

last reply
43 replies
6.6k views
1 watcher
5 likes
I love cumming over a girl's bum and at the entrance to her anus, not necessarily inside her. Anyone enjoy that?
There's something I like, like previous girls said a kind of slutty feeling that I enjoy. Hard to explain
I love feeling cum on me
I really enjoy busting a nut over a woman's ass. Painting a pair of round booty cheeks is top-tier shit for me.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

I love it when a man or better yet a group of men cum on me

I enjoy cum in and on me.

It's not a fetish of mine. I may be a slut, but definitely not a cum slut. Swallowing or taking it internally is less messy. But if it's important to the guy or part of my humiliation (sometimes I crave that), then I'll take a shot or shots anywhere.

When I'm in the mood, fuck yes, spurt that hot cum all over me. Other times, I want it either down my throat or to feel it squirting inside me.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide

It sort of feeds right into my love of being covered in fluid: spit, cum, all of it, everywhere, especially smeared all over my face. Getting some spurted on my ass would just be the icing on that fucked-up birthday cake, at least in my fantasies. 😊

I do enjoy a man's cum either in me or on me. I love the sensation of his seed on my body especially my boobs and face.

My wife absolutely loves guys to cum over her, bukkake is her favourite pastime. Look up my stories, most are based on true events.

Let that cum rain down on me! More guys the better!

I don't like it on my face. It's ok on the rest of my body.

Nafisa