Cum or Chocolate ?

last reply
54 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come on guys, don't flatter yourselves ;) Chocolate, of course!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
How 'bout chocolate flavoured cum? Will someone work on that, please?

I can tell when my guys have been eating Asparagus, Onion and probably Garlic. Their taste is anything like their taste at any other time.

I will see what I can do for you Beth and feed them up on it.

It would have to be chocolate at the moment I couldn't handle three broken hearts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about chocolate covered cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
How 'bout chocolate flavored cum? Will someone work on that please?

That is how we have helped plenty gals that did not like the taste of cum learn to give blow jobs to compleation. Take a piece of a pure thin chocolate like a Hershey bar without the nuts. Place a piece in each side of your cheeks, then give him a blow job. As you give him his treat the chocolate will melt and help cover the taste, which can be very strong with some guys.

Some of the gals would begin reducing the size of the chocolate until they could tolerate the taste without the cholocate.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to keep the cum. Most of the time when I give a blow job to compleation I have a very good orgasm when the guy shoots his ropes of cum down my throat. It happened on my first blow job. It will happen even without any other stimulation to any part of my body.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal

That is how we have helped plenty gals that did not like the taste of cum learn to give blow jobs to compleation. Take a piece of a pure thin chocolate like a Hershey bar without the nuts. Place a piece in each side of your cheeks, then give him a blow job. As you give him his treat the chocolate will melt and help cover the taste, which can be very strong with some guys.

Some of the gals would begin reducing the size of the chocolate until they could tolerate the taste without the cholocate.

Brandie

is this really working?
guess I have to try to propose this solution......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

is this really working?
guess I have to try to propose this solution......

Yes it has worked for a good many gals I know of. It is best to use the thin cholocate, kisses are too chunky. Now you do need some will power to just let the chocolate sit between your cheek and gums and melt. After the blow job is completed swallowing is easier with the chocolate mixed in with the cum.
We have also used the round mints with the chocolate coating. Some of the guys liked the tingling from the mints, some have not.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal

Yes it has worked for a good many gals I know of. It is best to use the thin cholocate, kisses are too chunky. Now you do need some will power to just let the chocolate sit between your cheek and gums and melt. After the blow job is completed swallowing is easier with the chocolate mixed in with the cum.
We have also used the round mints with the chocolate coating. Some of the guys liked the tingling from the mints, some have not.

Brandie

mmm just afraid the mixed tastes will be even worst, but worth a trial!
my gf doesn't like my taste sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

mmm just afraid the mixed tastes will be even worst, but worth a trial!
my gf doesn't like my taste sad

You don't have to use chocolate. Lifesavers, star mints, or any other thin candy that will begin to melt while tucked in between the inside of ones cheek and gums.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
OOH for me this is a really tricky question, chocolate is just scrummy. However, cum is such a turn on for me (well i suppose I'm already turned on by the point the cum arrives but whatever). If the question is just eating chocolate or swallowing cum then I'll pick eating chocolate but I think if I'm choosing between cutting cum or chocolate out of my life entirely then I'm cutting out chocolate. I just wouldn't be able to cope with out getting all sticky with cum every so often.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My word that is a tough one I want both cum then chocolate so delicious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought the topic said "....cum on chocolate"... until I put my glasses on.

But - why choose? Cum and chocolate are both delicious, and cum on chocolate is both fun and delicious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Supposedly if the guy eats enough chocolate his cum tastes like chocolate. But that doesn't sound real healthy. Don't buy stock in Hershey or Cadbury...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'll take the cum to be honest but cum ON chocolate is divine!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Adding this to my reply of a few years ago.

My roommate and I were with our "boyfriends" over the weekend, and had an absolutely wonderful rainy day in Boston. We were doing MFFM for a while, and I was positioned under my roommate as the penises were filling her vagina with cum. My "job" was to observe and lick up any spill, then to take the entire double load into my mouth from her, and swallow some and transfer some among the group. As the second penis pulled out of Helen, I was ready to catch when my boyfriend slipped a little square of Herseys chocolate bar into her vag, pushing it in with a thrust of his cock. When he pulled out, I sucked him into my mouth and was surprised how nice it tasted. When the hot cum and melted chocolate came gushing out, I feasted ... Helen loved the taste when we kissed, and both guys liked it, too. This was our first time doing that -- but in this case, the cum and the chocolate were perfect.

1 like

Anyone know where there is chocolate flavored cum?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've recently been making chocolates for some parties - baby showers, bachelorette parties etc - the ones molded into different shapes. Of course, there have been the cock-shaped and boob-shaped ones. Over the weekend, I was at a party where someone else had made the chocolates, and she managed to make some nice "liquid-centered" ones, filled with jellies and peanut butter and stuff. She told me that she was working with he boyfriend to use some of his cum as the center liquid, and was having a lot of fun, but no luck, in doing it nicely.

I'm getting some enrobing chocolate and will be accepting cum donations from my current bf. This could be fun. And yummy,

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Chocolate

Nafisa