Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum on Pics?

last reply
11 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hey Everyone! I was curious as i've heard about people that like to cum on pics of women. What are your thoughts? Women, do you like it? Why or why not? Just really curious to hear about it.

KJ
isnt there some old running joke about guys making pages stick together or something?

does that really happen? seems like it would ruin the pictures anyways

really it doesnt faze me one way or the other

however if my boyfriend did it, i would be a little disappointed only that if thats all he gonna do is jack off, then let me at that cock for awhile so i can have some fun
I am indifferent. I don't care if a guy does or doesn't do it. It doesn't turn me on but I guess it is a compliment in a way.
It's known as a tribute. The idea is that a man takes a picture of a girl that he likes, (the girl, and the picture), prints a copy, jerks off onto it, takes a picture of the picture, covered in cum, and sends THAT picture back to the subject. It's a physical manifestation of that man's attraction to the subject. I guess I should be more inclusive. I'm sure gay men do it with pics of other men. I only do it for people that WANT to see their own picture, or their girlfriend's picture covered in cum.
Quote by UncleMeat
It's known as a tribute. The idea is that a man takes a picture of a girl that he likes, (the girl, and the picture), prints a copy, jerks off onto it, takes a picture of the picture, covered in cum, and sends THAT picture back to the subject. It's a physical manifestation of that man's attraction to the subject. I guess I should be more inclusive. I'm sure gay men do it with pics of other men. I only do it for people that WANT to see their own picture, or their girlfriend's picture covered in cum.

If some guy wants to jerk off and cum on a picture of me then have fun! But please don't send it to me, I have no desire to see it. I don't see it as a compliment but it also doesn't bother me either. Guess it takes all kinds!!
I take it as a compliment..... hubby doesn't seem interested anymore although he denies it when I ask him... so it is a boost to my self esteem
i get asked a lot if my pics can be "used"...i dont care as long as i dont have to look at it later...lmao.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Many guys here will print my pic and cum on it and take a picture of it and send it back to me. That is a great tribute for me. I like to know my pics are making the guy horny enough to jerk on them.
I would say! ;)
Suppose it's a way of showing how much you "like" someone, personally I don't mind if somebody does, but don't offer to post back showing a before/after uh noo...
A very interesting topic. I have had hundreds of requests for pics of myself and sent some to people who I chat with regularly. Like someone else mentioned here, I have had a couple sent back to me with cum all over them. I take this personally and take it as the ultimate compliment. Just like pics of some cocks I have seen, I have wondered what it would be like giving a blow job or more with it. I guess, some women and guys are more aesthetically pleasing to others. Lap up the compliments while you are still young enough and attractive enough to be noticed.
Quote by cindy_4u
Many guys here will print my pic and cum on it and take a picture of it and send it back to me. That is a great tribute for me. I like to know my pics are making the guy horny enough to jerk on them.

I fully agree with you Cindy. The feeling is most uplifting and sensuous.