Cum inside or not?

last reply
136 replies
22.4k views
0 watchers
10 likes
Lurker
0 likes
definitely inside is my preference. I love feeling him pulse and throb.
Lurker
0 likes
It’s also one of the criteria for my bf and I when finding guys to share me with. If he doesn’t want to cum in me, he won’t be getting inside me in the first place..
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Inside. Each time. Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it when I get a deposit
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, sex doesn't really feel complete without it imo
0 likes
Yes inside is the only place to cum, otherwise it is a waste of cum as it can not do what evolution has evolved it to do.
Lurker
0 likes
Preferably in my mouth or my pussy
0 likes
Absolutely inside. I love the feel of the pulsating vagina around my pulsating dick. The only way to go...almost.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I take it mouth, pussy or ass but I really prefer to swallow it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Absolutely inside me i love it in my pussy mouth or ass but i prefer in my pussy where it belongs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Everyone has their preference about where to cum. It also depends on if she's on birth control.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

If it’s between pulling out or cumming inside in my mind there isn’t much debate. Cumming inside is more intimate, super healthy, feels incredible, is natural, and is neat, convenient, and orderly with zero mess once you know how to contain it. Over the last year my man has had a lot on his hand stress wise, so between the before sleep lovemaking, wake up bjs, and spontaneous quickies, I make sure he’s pussied up, comforted, and fed when he gets home 🥰

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I take it in my mouth, pussy, ass, between my titties and thighs, but it depends on my mood and the partner.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Wants It In Me !!!

0 likes

Can't speak for others but I happen to like it when a guy explodes inside me