0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
when do you like to cuddle?

first thing in the morning
after sex
after a shower
after a long day of work
... when is your favorite time to cuddle? and do you like it?
Lurker
0 likes
Love it, all day every day biggrin
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am a big fan of snuggling, and quite honestly, there's no time when i don't enjoy it - that said, snuggling late at night before bed time is my favorite and, of course, after sex, no matter what time of day. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It really depends on how much I like the person. A first date snuggler or casual dating hyper-cuddler can stress me out a bit. Mainly because I find it an intimate thing to do, and need a connection there for me to really get into it and want to do it all the time. Having said that, if I'm really into someone, and connecting with them, then I love physical contact as often as I can get it. I just usually have to work my way up to that point, or else I can sometimes feel a bit smothered and run the other way. Needless to say, cuddling with a fuckbuddy or on a one night stand is not my thing.

When the vibe is right or I'm in a relationship, I love it any time of the day and night, *except* during REM sleep where I like to have my space on the bed. I am a big fan of spooning to end and start the day. But... I especially dislike long periods of time in the cuddling position that a lot of guys seem to favour which is my head on his chest, and one arm and leg around him while he rests comfortably on his back. As lovely as this is after sex or just for some random afternoon cuddling, this is not a comfortable position to fall asleep in. I once was with a guy that trapped me in this position for most of the night and I hardly slept at all. The human body does not make a good pillow, and when the circulation stops in my arm because it's twisted into a weird position for a long time, it's just not romantic...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justinebaby
when do you like to cuddle?

When I'm cold.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It really depends on how much I like the person. A first date snuggler or casual dating hyper-cuddler can stress me out a bit. Mainly because I find it an intimate thing to do, and need a connection there for me to really get into it and want to do it all the time. Having said that, if I'm really into someone, and connecting with them, then I love physical contact as often as I can get it. I just usually have to work my way up to that point, or else I can sometimes feel a bit smothered and run the other way. Needless to say, cuddling with a fuckbuddy or on a one night stand is not my thing.

When the vibe is right or I'm in a relationship, I love it any time of the day and night, *except* during REM sleep where I like to have my space on the bed. I am a big fan of spooning to end and start the day. But... I especially dislike long periods of time in the cuddling position that a lot of guys seem to favour which is my head on his chest, and one arm and leg around him while he rests comfortably on his back. As lovely as this is after sex or just for some random afternoon cuddling, this is not a comfortable position to fall asleep in. I once was with a guy that trapped me in this position for most of the night and I hardly slept at all. The human body does not make a good pillow, and when the circulation stops in my arm because it's twisted into a weird position for a long time, it's just not romantic...

Doll said it perfectly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Doll said it perfectly.

Absolutely agree with everything you said. Cuddling is much more intimate to me then actual sex.

The best time to cuddle for me is on sofa, maybe when watching a movie or just relaxing. Not really a big fan of cuddling in bed if trying to sleep. Its a great way to wake up with stiff neck or dead arm.

But a nice cuddle in front of fire on cold wintery night, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Heaven!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
i love to cuddle (3) makes me feel safeheart i love it anytime anywhere as long as i am close to them, and i feel comfortable with that person<3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to cuddle. i think is a speacial time betwwen that one that you love. in my case cuddling brings so many cute moments. it also gets me and my gf in the mood to have really awesome passionate sex!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
All the time there is never a wrong time ever for a cuddle.
Lurker
0 likes
I love snuggling and do it all the time. I may sound like an old fart but it makes you feel realy wanted and loved, heart
Lurker
0 likes
all the time please ................... i love cuddles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I am going to say, is that I can be a complete cuddle whore. I enjoy it.

I also see it as an intimate thing though, and not usually into cuddling with someone when I know it is going to be a one off thing, or I don't feel a connection
Lurker
0 likes
i love cuddles, the best is after sex snuggling.
Lurker
0 likes
To all you ladies that love snuggling, the same question has been asked in the guys section. There are quite a few of us that love it, and not only in a sexual way. See, we are not all neanderthals with a one track mind, even Lush addicts among us!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like to cuddle.. and there are realy rare opportunities when I do need to cuddle, those moments totaly depend on my mood/partner that I am with, however what I do love are touches. I love to touch, grab, quick carres, pinch, hug (quick again).. basically all touches
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I am a typical girlie in this sense... I've always been a big 'cuddling' person. Although I don't like to hug strangers/ new friends mind.
"Love is when the way their tears make You want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt them anymore."

" I Love when it rains, because then no one can see just how hard I am truly crying."
Lurker
0 likes
the movement of they world decides fate I have no cotrolbut I wish I could wipe your tears snd comfort you
Lurker
0 likes
first thing in the morning ---Yes
after sex ----- oh hell yes
after a shower --- not so much, I take really hot showers
after a long day of work ---- oh yes on the couch

I love to cuddle during a movie at home
Lurker
0 likes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
I have no favorite. I love cuddling all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Cuddles are always good. 24/7. Tho I esp love them just before the other half gets up 4 work and at night.