Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Question

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
I love to watch my wife taken by a large cock and see her enjoy all the pleasure she can, it shows on her sweet face and her moans are unbelievable, I would like to be more envolved and join her as she sucks her partners cock and think it would be very exciting to lick and suck her as he strokes her pussy, of course I would not have any problem in licking her clean or sucking him off with her. so far I have kept this too myself but want to give it a shot should I offer it up or just enjoy what we have?
If you are a true cuckold, your psychological position is inferior and you must ask for inclusion or just limit your invovlvement. If you are a wittol, and simply sharing your wife for your mutual enjoyment, you have a right to call the shots. The outside guys who fuck me, all know up front that my boyfriend has the right to do anything he wants to with us, because he is doing them a favor by sharing me with them.
Quote by sizelover88
I love to watch my wife taken by a large cock and see her enjoy all the pleasure she can, it shows on her sweet face and her moans are unbelievable, I would like to be more envolved and join her as she sucks her partners cock and think it would be very exciting to lick and suck her as he strokes her pussy, of course I would not have any problem in licking her clean or sucking him off with her. so far I have kept this too myself but want to give it a shot should I offer it up or just enjoy what we have?

start out slow by eating her cum filled pussy when he's finished. where do you watch from? try lying on the bed beside them so you can see better. once they are use to you being near...when he starts to insert in her pussy, reach between them & insert it for him. if you work it slow you'll soon be doing things like cupping his balls while he cums.