creepy pick-up lines on Lush

last reply
22 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Without being so specific as to hurt someone's feelings, what are the creepiest ways you've been approached by guys (or girls) here on Lush?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago I had some weirdos try to chat with me. I thought hey cool I am happy to chat about everyday life but then within moments I have responded saying I am a girl well then the whole "So what size are you, how big are your tits, are you shaven?" I blocked them.

Hence I wrote a huge profile explain I do not do cyber sex. Yet a few seem not to read it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The introduction that includes an offer of sex or a picture of a dick.

Yeah, no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a guy tell me I was too pretty to like women, come join the dark side, WTF????
Lurker
0 likes
Possessive behaviors really put me off.

If I want to be online I will be.
If I don't want to be online I won't be.
If I want to chat I will.
If I don't I won't.

Why. Why not. Why come. Why not. Where did I go. Why was I gone so long. What am I doing when not online. <-- This type of stuff in casual conversation where it just comes up and doesn't mean much is fine. But some people obsess over my life as if it's their business. Like - some real constant persistent questioning type weirdo stuff.

Nothing pisses me off more than someone who thinks they have some sort of claim over me and can nose into my life demanding answers and then - oh my god almighty sweet lord above - have the fucking balls to take offense over the fact that I have a life away from them on Lush which is none of their business.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Not so much a line....

but...

I hate when men send me their pictures of their cocks. I mean...What happened with Hello, I'm so and so.

This is no way shape or form is going to make me add you as my friend.

I also hate when they immediately tell me what they will do to me. Jesus, that is more than annoying.

I am all up for chit chat but as it states on my profile.....I DON'T HAVE CYBER SEX....

xo
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
a guy once asked me what color my nipples were. i thought that was a bit invasive and jokingly asked him if he also wanted to know what color my asshole was. he said 'i'm assuming the same color as your nipples'. yeesh...

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Saying they are my dad, i just don't understand that
Lurker
0 likes
It was a couple who whispered to me their names and ages and where they lived. In the same post they asked for my name, age, where I live, if I was wet, and how I was masturbating. They skipped the hello's and went to creepy questions about if I was wet and masturbating while whispering without permission. That is too creepy to respond to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. A picture of his supposed dick....really? Block, just don't need the hassle. How about a picture of your mind?

2. asl...come on, now. Can you not spell it is, am I not worth the extra thirty seconds to type it out? I guess, either way, "asl" or typed out, it is getting ignored, so no matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a guy ask me to role-play a threesome whit him fffm with only the tow of us. I was like how is that a threesome,cant you count or do you have multiple personalities.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I have not had much of a problem - at all - for which I am thankful. My time at Lush has been blissfully drama and gross-out free.

Damn.

Kidding - hope it continues!
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
I have not had much of a problem - at all - for which I am thankful. My time at Lush has been blissfully drama and gross-out free.

Damn.

Kidding - hope it continues!

I am a cake maker.....have you heard that yet?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune

Damn.

Are those pants on sale? Cause they’re 100% off at my place!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune

Damn.

I must be hunting treasure because I’m digging your chest.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune

Damn.

Do you have a band aid? Cause I scraped my knees falling for you.

Okay, I'll stop now. Reluctantly. smile.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Do you have a band aid? Cause I scraped my knees falling for you.

Okay, I'll stop now. Reluctantly. smile.

You left out my favorite: "Is it hot in here, or is it just you?"
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I haven't had a lot of problems with guys here on Lush, but a couple weeks ago, some guy sent me a message out of the blue, telling me to email him from my private email so he could tell me all about himself, like he was the answer to my prayers or something, and he'd be doing me a favor by me reading how great he was. Most guys like that are new members, just here to scope out women.
0 likes
Last night in a chat room , a female approached me and asked me to be her mistress. and went on to describe what she could do for me. Yes it cheeped me out. Then sent a friends request.
Click below to see

Site administrator
0 likes
Nice teeth .. you a vampire?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
Last night in a chat room , a female approached me and asked me to be her mistress. and went on to describe what she could do for me. Yes it cheeped me out. Then sent a friends request.

So....is that a no? LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
''Hello, i am a lord looking for a willing slut. I already own a slave girl but are looking for another one to join in the dungeon and serving my dick'' - sent as a friend request
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by 8ox8
''Hello, i am a lord looking for a willing slut. I already own a slave girl but are looking for another one to join in the dungeon and serving my dick'' - sent as a friend request

I am sorry about that .. I was drunk and now sober I have deleted that account .. smile