Creampie

last reply
41 replies
10.9k views
2 watchers
21 likes
1 like

Quote by NishasWorld

I think there’s something special about a guy cumming inside. It’s much more intimate; pulling out is what naughty teens do after a quick fumble.

To feel the guy slow down as his moment nears and then feel those final thrusts as he cums, is delicious. It's especially nice to look at his anguished face as his climax overwhelms him.

Afterwards, it may leak out for hours, but it's a nice reminder of what we have done, and if I’m feeling very naughty, it’s a chance to be naughty again.

🥰 Wonderfully captured sentiment 🥰

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by JustAMan

🥰 Wonderfully captured sentiment 🥰

agree, all my lovers love to enjoy that final moment and look straight at my face (I was ashamed of this at the beginning smile)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It's a tossup whether I or my husband enjoy creampies more, but we both love the sexy, wet, messy intimacy of it. I love everything about it, feeling it pump in and then even feeling it leak out and soak my panties, and he loves to slide into it, or do cleanup after himself or one of our friends and then kiss me with his messy face. 😋 A warm creamy filling is just the best!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

0 likes

Quote by Wet_n_willing

It's a tossup whether I or my husband enjoy creampies more, but we both love the sexy, wet, messy intimacy of it. I love everything about it, feeling it pump in and then even feeling it leak out and soak my panties, and he loves to slide into it, or do cleanup after himself or one of our friends and then kiss me with his messy face. 😋 A warm creamy filling is just the best!

Thank you for sharing this rarely expressed female perspective 😘

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Love it! When he starts touching you after and it’s dripping out. It feels so good. And then round 2 etc. no need for much foreplay. Just ran it in big boy

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Love cumming in a Beautiful lady and then licking her clean.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In the heat of the moment, everything goes idc. When I'm all blissed out though I can't say I'm a fan of the seeping semen. Like I can't take a quick slice of pie on my lunch break then go about my day with getting out, makes me feel sticky lol

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

She likes me to cum inside so she can feel my dick pulsate

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love have guys cum in me. I always play with it and try to eat it if I can.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I love it it’s my fav thing actually nothing better then being fucked nice and hard and then feeling a load at the end deep in my pussy