Craziest place you've given oral

last reply
35 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Saw the "craziest place you've ever had sex" and thinking about it, I've had oral sex in much more public/risky places than sex. Mine would probably have to be on a plane. Yours?
Lurker
0 likes
Sitting in a tree :P yes, it did actually happen! luckily we didnt fall out of the tree x
Lurker
0 likes
under the dinner table at his parents house
Lurker
0 likes
on a bench at a theme park
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under my bosses desk while he was talking to someone.
Lurker
0 likes
movie theater!!!!!!!! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a closet at work while my inmate work crew was working on the other side of the door. ( I work in a mens prison.)

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
at a party right in front of everyone...it was a dare.
Lurker
0 likes
riding home on a subway
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In Yankee Stadium During The 2009 ALCS!!
Lurker
0 likes
In a car in a parking lot at lunchtime...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Approximately 11:30 pm, Feb 19, 2000. Inside an upscale family hamburger restaurant, in a suburb close to Kansas City. The owner of the restaurant shut down operations early, at 9:30pm and then opened up a private party to a group of xxx-rated webcam girls and all of their entourages.

By 11:00 pm, it was a fcking drunken/drug fueled orgy...Hell, somewhere around here I have a photo of myself, going down on one of the birthday girls on a table, surrounded by 70 some odd onlookers. I was the 1st of 20 or so participants in the pussy-eating contest.

Yeah, it was pretty whack.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a low riding vechile where everyone could see! Love a little exhibitionism.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
in a row boat middle of the day on the lake
Lurker
0 likes
in my high school gym on the bleachers during a pep rally
Lurker
0 likes
Borgota In AC, for some guy who was at a bachelor party while all of his friends went to get call girls... Sexy older man......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the ladies washroom at the train station after my long distance man had arrived for a visit. It had been 3 months since we last saw one another and neither of us could even wait to get to the car. It was intense and crazy and completely hot!

Needless to say, i'll never look at a train station washroom in the same way ever again.
Lurker
0 likes
In the cinema. very good ;)
Lurker
0 likes
The library
Lurker
0 likes
Gave road head, then the guy wrecked his car, guess he enjoyed it too much :P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The craziest place has to be either in the car or a tattoo shop :P
[I'm a little sick and twisted but I wouldn't have it any other way ;) [/size
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my firend house it a dare that take all 9inc of cock into my mouth ......... at less it was true hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Well, the newest place was in his consulting rooms.
Lurker
0 likes
In a movie theater while sitting behind my parents. haha! epic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a car while her sister wAs drive me home
Carlos
Lurker
0 likes
a playground inside of a slide, super duper challeging, and fun, and slippery lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the main emergency department parking lot of a very busy hospital in the middle of the afternoon. Had just swallowed when security walked up...
Lurker
0 likes
in the catwalk of my school's auditorium, it was an experince just getting up there
Lurker
0 likes
middle of the day, parking lot
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
at a hockey game we sat high up & i blew him lol
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend