Login

Covert Sex

last reply
20 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Have you ever been roused from sleep by your partner’s tongue, dick, or finger covertly exploring you?
Active Ink Slinger
Frequently woken up sat on a broomstick with some very intimate cuddling going on. The only problem is if I have a hangover or desperate for the loo.
Lurker
Quote by joannemouse
Frequently woken up sat on a broomstick with some very intimate cuddling going on. The only problem is if I have a hangover or desperate for the loo.

Haha....sat on a broomstick!
Buxom Enigma
I have, and it was pretty damn sexy. He was TRYING to wake me up, so that was pretty neat. Let's just say as soon as I was awake enough, he got what he'd been gunning for!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
I have woken up to find my cock being sucked. It was probably the most pleasurable wake up!
Rainbow Warrior
We've both done it to each other on various occasions. Usually I wake up to my nipples being sucked.
Active Ink Slinger
Loved being awoken in the middle of the night with her sucking my cock ... absolutely it lead to other activities.
Brown Sugar
Yes, I have. It was a welcomed climb-on at 3am startling me out of a dead sleep that enlightened me to my love a being awakened by morning wood.
Rookie Scribe
This was a game my ex and I used to play, If one of us woke up in the middle of the night wanting some. I would play and lick her and try to see how far I could go without waking her but watching her in REM sleep and enjoying the play. She would do the same to me. Waking up in a fog from a dream of sex not knowing what is real and what is a dream was truly amazing. My current SO finds it offensive..... sad
Active Ink Slinger
yes it is very sweet when my partner, wakes me up in a sexy way. I enjoy doing the same.
Active Ink Slinger
oh yes cool, and i do the same in return, most guys like to wake up with their cock been licked and sucked mmm heaven for me as well because i know i will get a fuck out of it nice way to start the day mmmmm jelly xxxx
In-House Sapiosexual
Mmm, yes. All the time. It is the absolute best way to slip out of sleep and my body is so sensitive to his touch.
It is somewhat of a playful game for us as well. Proximity, the fact that we sleep in the nude, a change of position,
a light kiss or lick or nibble causes a chain reaction. Strokes meant to sooth become the ones that excite unconsciously.
There is a great sense of pleasure and peace in doing it in a way that can never be refused, having the body react before
the mind registers it completely. For me, never feeling unwilling to respond to him because of that. It strengthens the relationship.
You have to know their body. They have to know yours. That knowledge alone increases the need. I have an erratic sleep pattern
and he falls in and out of sleep quite easily. It's nothing for me to get up do things and then come back to bed.
He playfully says I "use" him. I enjoy doing anything and everything to get him to the point where getting that workout I need
to put me to sleep is assured.

Mmm, yes to "covert" sex. I didn't know it had a name. I think of it as good morning sex, put me to sleep sex and I just want it
'cause I want it and you shouldn't have rubbed against me like that sex. Go figure.wM7HjuNnCQuUbfmD
? A True Story ?
Lurker
Yes, but I punched him because I was in the middle of a dream. He always reminds me of it...
Active Ink Slinger
So many times I have lost count.
Lots of men are horny when they wake up and many times I have woken up to fingers touching me or probing me. A couple of times I have even woken up to being spooned with a cock already in me and just getting going.
Sleepy sex. I love it!
The Bee's Knees
unfortunately this doesn't last very long for me; i'm a VERY light sleeper. however, i truly enjoy teasing my partner for as long as he can stand it. love that sleepy look of pleasure?

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
When you sleep naked or pass out at a party it happens.
'tis himself!
Sadly no. My current bed partner doesn't like to be awakened for sex, and sleeps way more than I do, so she's unlikely to wake me for sex.

I did play with a lover once enough that she woke up horny. She slept through the whole thing, but when she woke up she said it was too bad she had to leave for work. I got thoroughly fucked that evening, though!

EDIT: Sorry--I just realized this was an "ask the gals" question. I followed a link to get here, so I didn't realize where I was. My bad.
Classified
Quote by avrgblkgrl
Mmm, yes. All the time. It is the absolute best way to slip out of sleep and my body is so sensitive to his touch.
It is somewhat of a playful game for us as well. Proximity, the fact that we sleep in the nude, a change of position,
a light kiss or lick or nibble causes a chain reaction. Strokes meant to sooth become the ones that excite unconsciously.
There is a great sense of pleasure and peace in doing it in a way that can never be refused, having the body react before
the mind registers it completely. For me, never feeling unwilling to respond to him because of that. It strengthens the relationship.
You have to know their body. They have to know yours. That knowledge alone increases the need. I have an erratic sleep pattern
and he falls in and out of sleep quite easily. It's nothing for me to get up do things and then come back to bed.
He playfully says I "use" him. I enjoy doing anything and everything to get him to the point where getting that workout I need
to put me to sleep is assured.

Mmm, yes to "covert" sex. I didn't know it had a name. I think of it as good morning sex, put me to sleep sex and I just want it
'cause I want it and you shouldn't have rubbed against me like that sex. Go figure.MFnSUVpqg8EEpiIC

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney