cops

last reply
21 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Am I the only one who has a thing for cops? Lol, well the hot ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*throws away cop outfit*

drats. :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, I married one!..../ Nothing like a man with his own handcuffs!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nothing like a man with his own handcuffs!

Right?! Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope was engaged to one once. Love a man in uniform and his own bondage equipment lol
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Oh yes, there is something SO sexy about a cop ... hmmmmm

but it is funny how some cops though, evolve into detective and start to look like regular dudes after time.

But the under 35 cops .... oh yeah ... "handcuff me, officer, please!!" *wink wink
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah, they can be hot, but I'm not overly into them. Like if I saw a hot guy - finding out he was a cop wouldn't make him 'hotter' to me.

I had a good looking cop chatting me up in a bar this one time, but his arrogance over being a cop was a bit of a turn off. I think he expected that I'd instantly want to fuck him or something. He was all bragging about the idea of using his handcuffs and baton on me and while he was rolling out the kinky dirty talk well, he had forgotten the cardinal rule of pick-ups. Make sure you actually have the girl hooked before you start trying to reel her in. I might have been interested at some point if he'd played it a little cooler and warmed me up a little. Admittedly I probably appeared a little drunk that night, which is why he possibly felt that he could push forward with making a pitch about being this 'dirty cop with all the tools and tricks' earlier than he should have. Oh well.

The uniform itself can be sexy for sure, but it still more depends on the guy wearing it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yeah, they can be hot, but I'm not overly into them. Like if I saw a hot guy - finding out he was a cop wouldn't make him 'hotter' to me.

I had a good looking cop chatting me up in a bar this one time, but his arrogance over being a cop was a bit of a turn off. I think he expected that I'd instantly want to fuck him or something. He was all bragging about the idea of using his handcuffs and baton on me and while he was rolling out the kinky dirty talk well, he had forgotten the cardinal rule of pick-ups. Make sure you actually have the girl hooked before you start trying to reel her in. I might have been interested at some point if he'd played it a little cooler and warmed me up a little. Admittedly I probably appeared a little drunk that night, which is why he possibly felt that he could push forward with making a pitch about being this 'dirty cop with all the tools and tricks' earlier than he should have. Oh well.

The uniform itself can be sexy for sure, but it still more depends on the guy wearing it.

Ya, if they're arrogant that kills it completely

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Uniforms do absolutely nothing for me and I find many cops to be very arrogant. They seem to think they have power over you. They have a tough job so I respect the good ones but have no use what so ever for the arrogant ones!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lmao
Quote by PersonalAssistant
Oh yes, there is something SO sexy about a cop ... hmmmmm

but it is funny how some cops though, evolve into detective and start to look like regular dudes after time.

But the under 35 cops .... oh yeah ... "handcuff me, officer, please!!" *wink wink

Lurker
0 likes
No, I don't like cops for the most part. My experience is that they are all on a massive power trip.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Meh. They don't turn me on anymore than the next guy. I've never really been into the whole 'Men in uniform' thing.

With that being said, I understand a thing for firefighters more than a thing for cops. It cracks me up when cops have that false sense of authority. Like they enforce the law, and I respect that. But if I'm not breaking the law, what real authority do you have over me?

With firefighters, they have that hero thing going for them. It's a really selfless profession. To me, that's more noble...and more attractive.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Meh. They don't turn me on anymore than the next guy. I've never really been into the whole 'Men in uniform' thing.

With that being said, I understand a thing for firefighters more than a thing for cops. It cracks me up when cops have that false sense of authority. Like they enforce the law, and I respect that. But if I'm not breaking the law, what real authority do you have over me?

With firefighters, they have that hero thing going for them. It's a really selfless profession. To me, that's more noble...and more attractive.

I have to agree and disagree. I agree firefighters are definitely heroes to do what they do, but so are police officers and those who serve in our armed forces. Anyone willing to put their life on the line for others is to be respected. And yes, some of them look damn fine doing it!!!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

I have to agree and disagree. I agree firefighters are definitely heroes to do what they do, but so are police officers and those who serve in our armed forces. Anyone willing to put their life on the line for others is to be respected. And yes, some of them look damn fine doing it!!!

I would never downplay the service of a cop...ever. That's not what I was saying. I was just saying firefighters do it without the power trip that you see in some cops.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

I would never downplay the service of a cop...ever. That's not what I was saying. I was just saying firefighters do it without the power trip that you see in some cops.

I guess that falls to the eye of the on looker lol
Lurker
0 likes
I'M in a serious relationship with one smile...Yes he is hot and when he's wearing his uniform he is very imposing but I got to know the real guy that's behind the uniform which I fell in love with..
Totally agreed with Ravyn..Police officers put their lives on the line every single day, while a firefighter if only once a month...
Lurker
0 likes
Cops make me nervous - I've been in a lot of trouble in my life. LOL

Save for the few I know personally or are related to - they're all well rounded and down to earth.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by sexyfrancheskia
Am I the only one who has a thing for cops? Lol, well the hot ones.

I think that's the key part. Forget the uniform - you just need a guy that you find hot. You can always role play smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have known many cops, and I must say, that there are some that are really decent guys, BUT most of the ones that I know (and I am talking about socially) tend to be very arrogant and controlling. I do not find them to be any more sexy than any other guy, and even less so when they are arrogant.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
When in the presence of cops I am very nervous and I would never even be distracted with thinking they are hot. They make me nervous.

But I have met them without their uniforms and have thought they were hot.

When they are in uniform....I just give them respect.

Hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know too much about them..worked with them for years
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
Whoa, call me cynical, but for some reason, the word 'cop' just triggered an automatic association with the word 'corruption'...

Anyhow, even on a superficial/sexual level, the uniform and cuffs don't particularly excite me. I'm all about the guy/gal behind the vocation.