Login

Conventional intercourse or other?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if a lady is faced with an either/or decision, how many would prefer cunnilingus over the various forms of conventional intercourse? Or anal? or all 3. Which give the greatest pleasure? Please explain
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Odd scenario. It would really depend upon who I'm with. Guys with mediocre cunnilingus skills I'd rather just fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Odd scenario. It would really depend upon who I'm with. Guys with mediocre cunnilingus skills I'd rather just fuck.

So ... hypothetically speaking if a guy was really in a hurry to dip his tool in your honeypot, he’d get there much faster by just being mediocre doing cunnilingus. Hhmmm ... that’s an interesting concept. Would you care to expound ??
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
All things considered, I usually proceed steadily from giving oral, receiving oral, vaginal intercourse and then anal intercourse. WILL NOT suck his cock after he has fucked me in the ass! Sorry guys. No dice there.

For a lot of men, especially if all they want is a quickie, just suck them off girls. I do. Takes care of the problem easily and quick. For me personally, I have to be fucked.
Meagan