Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

cold tampons....like or never tried or would try?

last reply
21 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
just heard a funny thing on 30 rock....

Liz Lemon said she likes her tampons to be cold....

and im wondering if any ladies have or would ever try that....be as detailed as youd like to be.......the more detailed you can be the better....

thanks ladies...

P.S. this is my first forum question on Lush.......enjoy.....
Lurker
0 likes
Never given it a second thought. A tampon is there to do a job, I am more conerned as to whether is full-fills this job or not tbh.
Don't think I will be giving a go soon either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I maybe too picky but, I think it would take an out of this world question to enjoy it. So rather than enjoy it, I will just answer it. I will have to agree with the other poster. A tampon is purely functional. There is nothing enjoyable about that time of the month. I really doubt cold tampons will improve it.
Lurker
0 likes
EEK!

No thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
What the others said.

Plus.... like.... when is a tampon ever cold?? Its fabric, it doesnt change temperature its always ambient. I dont ever pick one up and think hmmm this feels too hot or too cold
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
What the others said.

Plus.... like.... when is a tampon ever cold?? Its fabric, it doesnt change temperature its always ambient. I dont ever pick one up and think hmmm this feels too hot or too cold

Very good point, I didn't even think of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
What the others said.

Plus.... like.... when is a tampon ever cold?? Its fabric, it doesn't change temperature its always ambient. I dont ever pick one up and think hmmm this feels too hot or too cold

I can think of a scenario where they would be cold. Someone living in a very cold climate and has left their purse in the car (or just some spares for emergency). They could be very cold.

As for myself, I can't use them. But, if I wanted something cold inside me I would just freeze my glass dildo and .....
Lurker
0 likes
I think it would be uncomfortable but I'm not against trying it.
Lurker
0 likes
Wow! Just when I thought I'd heard it all!!!!!!

Lush really is an education...... (Apparently so is '30 Rock'!!!)

xx S
Lurker
0 likes
seriously??? it's a comment made on a comedy show in America .....

and what woman would store her tampons in a fridge in the kitchen so far away from the bathroom??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so you put your box of tampons in the freezer and a friend goes to get ice........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

But, if I wanted something cold inside me I would just freeze my glass dildo and .....

Case closed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

I can think of a scenario where they would be cold. Someone living in a very cold climate and has left their purse in the car (or just some spares for emergency). They could be very cold.

As for myself, I can't use them. But, if I wanted something cold inside me I would just freeze my glass dildo and .....

Just for the hell of it, I put a tampon in the freezer and then tried it. It really didnt feel all that cold by the time I had it in me. I kind of like the cold sensation on and in my pussy and have done the glass dildo thing. This was nothing like it at all. Like someone said, a tampon is to do a specific job and not a sex toy!!

Now maybe if you wet the tampon first and freeze it, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Like someone said before, I don't really see how a tampon could really get cold, even from the freezer it wouldn't stay cold for any time at all.
As soon as it was inside you it would be warm anyway.
The whole point of a tampon is that you aren't really supposed to feel it anyway...
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried and I don't see the point in doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gina80
Never tried and I don't see the point in doing it.

There really is no point. I like the cold sensation and was bored so after I read the post, I figured WTF, lets try it. Really wasnt worth the effort.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did not try it yet and after i will try it i will give my view on the subject
When the shoe is fit the feet are forgoten :Osho
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
thanks ladies so far for all the post....

keep them coming.....please....

and yes she was referring to having the tampons in the fridge....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

There really is no point. I like the cold sensation and was bored so after I read the post, I figured WTF, lets try it. Really wasnt worth the effort.

Well, I had absolutely no interest to begin with, and now I have less than that. So, I guess that makes it less than none.
Head Nurse
0 likes
having heated with a wood stove that was far from the bathroom (oh in feb is quite cold). i can assure you the only thing I used to think whenever I needed to use another chilled tampon was "god damn this bathroom is cold, we need to get the heat circulating better" the ambiant temp of the tampon was irrelevant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a big fan of tampon only used at the pool and a back up. If therewas a time went my car broke down in canada at -40 I was froze and so was ever thing I had the tampon feel nice and stiff but warm to the me
Lurker
0 likes
Nopeee.. When your on your period, its not the most enjoyable time ever.. It fucking sucks. A cold tampon wouldn't change that.