Cock size preference

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A question to the ladies here. I know this is a personal preference so I am asking for each of your personal choice.
Is penis size important for you when having sex? I mean a 2 inch cock cannot be satisfying for the most part but do you always
need an 8 inch to be happy with or an average size good as long as he knows how to use it?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes
Thick and long. 8inch cocks are delicious but nothing under 6inches.

If he has a short and fat cock then at least he'll fill me up for anal sex.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Bigger is usually better, but if a guy really turns me on with his looks, I can work with any size cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Size isn't important, it's how he uses it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Bigger is usually better, but if a guy really turns me on with his looks, I can work with any size cock.

Hey Beth I sent you a private message here.

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thick and long. 9inch cocks are delicious but nothing under 6inches.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not gonna lie I like big cocks,nothing less than 9inches thankyou very much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bigger is better for most things... diamonds, purses, heels, dicks smile... but on the topic of dicks, I'd say the perfect size for me is 8 inches... I'm fairly petite but I can and have handled bigger. Also, its not all about length but thickness is super important... no one wants a pencil dick. But for those guys on the smaller side, work up your lounge game at least please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bigger is almost always better! I will almost always take width over length, but ideally I don't like to be able to touch my middle finger to my thumb around it, and it's longer than the spread of my thumb and middle finger! I call that a fun hand full.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer long over thick
Nafisa