Clothing

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So doing some clothing shopping today and as usual anything in my size comes at an extraordinary price. This brought to mind a wonderful series of questions but ill stick to one for now. What do you find most attractive when it comes to your partners/random folks attire? I know some of you folks would love to say nothing at all but that's not the question...silly peoples. The "other person" could be male or female but color me curious when it comes to clothing. Be as detailed or as vague as you want.
0 likes
Hats. The more the better. Last gentleman I vacationed with brought over 30 hats for 7 days.

(Kidding.... Personally, I lilke guys that look businesslike. If they're wearing jeans, I like it with a collared shirt. I also like it when men wear watches.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scarves. They are so beautiful and suit well with business attire.

I also like corsets. Proper corsets with boning and busk. Not the crap kind in fashion chain stores which is just pieces of material with ribbon in the front and back claiming they are corsets when really they are not. A proper fitted corset is gorgeous on any body. Though it peeves me when people lace their corset to tight and they can't breathe. A corset is meant to hug the body not strangle it or make it so the wearer can't move properly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Hats. The more the better. Last gentleman I vacationed with brought over 30 hats for 7 days.

(Kidding.... Personally, I lilke guys that look businesslike. If they're wearing jeans, I like it with a collared shirt. I also like it when men wear watches.)

Interesting. Many ladies tend to like their guys dressed like that possibly with a tailored jacket as well . I do go out like that .

Many guys ,I know, however prefer to go out in jeans and a baggy T Shirt. I know plenty of this type to be forever single and I wonder why ?!
0 likes
Quote by black1

Interesting. Many ladies tend to like their guys dressed like that possibly with a tailored jacket as well . I do go out like that .

Many guys ,I know, however prefer to go out in jeans and a baggy T Shirt. I know plenty of this type to be forever single and I wonder why ?!

Hey, I like yoga pants and a baggy T-shirt. But I only wear them around the house, because I'm mindful of the impression I'm giving, even when I go to the store.

I've been struggling with depression this year. Trying to look attractive helps. My mantra has become: Make it look like you knew you would be leaving the house today.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like sharp dressers. Everybody should have their own style but some styles are more attractive than others. Any man that wears shorts will never see me naked
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigfella4492
So doing some clothing shopping today and as usual anything in my size comes at an extraordinary price. This brought to mind a wonderful series of questions but ill stick to one for now. What do you find most attractive when it comes to your partners/random folks attire? I know some of you folks would love to say nothing at all but that's not the question...silly peoples. The "other person" could be male or female but color me curious when it comes to clothing. Be as detailed or as vague as you want.

A guy in white shirt...... All i d say on this subject.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'll always love tight, faded jeans on either guys or gals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

Hey, I like yoga pants and a baggy T-shirt. But I only wear them around the house, because I'm mindful of the impression I'm giving, even when I go to the store.

I've been struggling with depression this year. Trying to look attractive helps. My mantra has become: Make it look like you knew you would be leaving the house today.

For what its worth that's probably the right attitude to take. I think most like a well dressed woman or guy especially when going out on the town . I also agree about the white shirt another poster has mentioned.