Bigger (5 votes) 17%
Smaller (1 vote) 3%
Happy with what i got (39 votes) 134%
Lurker
0 likes
Very happy with mine I have no problems having O's
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Mine's about average, but well-hooded. I'm an outie. I can't imagine having a bigger one and having the inseam of my tight jeans rubbing it all the time. More than it already does, anyway! As long as my partner can find it, I'm satisfied.
0 likes
small, tight and very happy with what I got ;-)

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
AMAZING FACT about your clit/clitoris
The clitoris contains at least 8,000 sensory nerve endings. To put that into perspective, the penis has about 4,000. That makes this tiny area the most sensitive part of a woman’s erogenous zone. And while the clitoris is quite small, its powerful sensations can spread across a woman's pelvic area by affecting 15,000 other nerve endings!

Ok, as a lesbian I really don't have any first hand knowledge, but I just KNEW women had more powerful orgasms than men! Lucky to be a girl!!!! Sorry guys, but we have multiple orgasms on ya, too

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Haven't thought about this, TBH, but I'm fine with the size of my clit. It works.
Lurker
0 likes
I think mine is smaller but it's the most sensitive so I'm happy with it smile
Lurker
0 likes
Personally i d prefer a bigger one for more intense pleasure. But at the end you have no choice and thank God for what you ve got.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've honestly never thought about this. i'm guessing it's pretty average. i have no reason to wish it was bigger or smaller - it gets the job done quite nicely.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I feel like I need a chart or something to determine this answer...

I'm leaning toward the smaller end, I need a clit expert hehe. All I know is that it's in tip top shape!