Login

Climax Effect

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Everybody has one..
legs shaking, holding the breath, toes curling or spreading, holding something with hands..
what is your uncontrolled or strangest collateral effect of your big O?
Hmmm the most awesome ones make me shake & literally make me see stars! My vision blurs. Its awesome!
Quote by CelticLady7
Hmmm the most awesome ones make me shake & literally make me see stars! My vision blurs. Its awesome!

never been with shaker girl smile
it can vary .. anything from seeing stars like CelticLady ( which is amazing . to cramp in my toes, once ( some might thing amazing but me ? yuck ) a little bit of pee lol
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Quote by Sara28_UK
it can vary .. anything from seeing stars like CelticLady ( which is amazing . to cramp in my toes, once ( some might thing amazing but me ? yuck ) a little bit of pee lol

pee? or ejaculation? smile
I usually hit my partner with a big foam bat... that's normal, right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
I usually hit my partner with a big foam bat... that's normal, right?

ER...er...Miss PP ... Ya sure ya wanna go with that answer?? The question was about E-ffect and if I remember back correctly over 50 years ago, your answer would be more of an A-ffect type answer. Geeshhh ... some chief "modulator" you are ... or is it "moderationer"...??

Merry Christmas, HRS!!

ps: YES ... I believe you are correct about "normal" ... at least for you!!
Quote by Andrew00

pee? or ejaculation? smile

pee
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]