2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
lgirls do you like your partner to lick your pussy clean after he cums in you
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I thoroughly enjoy it! David will do it after another guy has cum in me, but neither Seth nor David will lick their own cum for some reason. ...guys are weird! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely I want cleaned up! I think everyone does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't like it when it does it before!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Yes! Sadly, not enough men do that. But those that do, hold a very special place in my heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband will lick me clean after another guy has cum in me, seldom after himself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it when my husband will do this for me. he will do it on occasion, but not until the other man leaves. I love it, and will climax so hard as he does...and he loves that! What I would truly like him to do sometime though is for him to lick and tease my clit as another man is inside me. The idea of that really excites me a lot. I don't think he will ever do it for me though. maybe I can figure out a way to make it happen sometime...never give up!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly enjoy it. Sometimes my husband does, sometimes not. It varies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to get my marigolds out and give the oven a once over...its kind of therapeutic
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
I clicked this thinking it was literally about cleaning your house after sex and nope I'm actually disappointed..???

i usually start with the kitchen and do the dishes.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i usually start with the kitchen and do the dishes.

Always the kinky one Rachel. Always the kinky one!

What girl DOESN'T want the guy who messes up the dining room, to help clean up after the party!
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it
Nafisa
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

I have a sexy french maid outfit just for you ??

then i'd have two...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by sprite

then i'd have two...

Would you like a riding crop to keep all of us other maids on task?
Meagan
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

Would you like a riding crop to keep all of us other maids on task?

Kate has one. So does Ilse. I'm not allowed to touch either one... bad things happen if i do.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Kate has one. So does Ilse. I'm not allowed to touch either one... bad things happen if I do.

Just offering... us housemaids can be so recalcitrant if we aren't disciplined from time-to-time!
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't really want a guy to lick my pussy after he cums in it, but if another girl wants to lick the cum out, I love that.