Clean up after sex

last reply
10 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Ladies: I had a wonderful, sexy assistant (she's since moved away) with whom I had the hottest sex of my life. One thing that she always did was lick me clean (no matter where I had just cum) and then we would share a passionate kiss. If I'd cum inside her we would 69 and then kiss with both our juices on each others mouths. Do any women out there do the same thing and do you find it erotic?
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely I would do the same thing as it is highly erotic not to mention hot as hell and makes me hotter to do it over and over again until we are exhausted and need a rest...smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i use a firehose. but then, as it's been pointed out, i'm kind of mean.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Yes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i use a firehose. but then, as it's been pointed out, i'm kind of mean.

That's got to be hell on the carpet.
Lurker
0 likes
From a male perspective, if I may, I would never go down on a girl after I've cum inside of her. That, to me, is something that REALLY doesn't appeal

Therefore, I would 'expect' a girl to do it to me either. That being said, my girlfriend did it (not all the time, but enough) and the feeling, look and 'wrongness' of it made it highly arousing.

Whenever she did do it, there wouldn't be too long a wait for round 2...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[/my last BF was really into that sort of thing he would always straddle my chest or kneel beside me and offer me his softening cock to clean up all the mess from us was unusual for me at first but i have learnt to love it. the look on his face is priceless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my guys we generally we use the shower - however we have been guilty of doing a bit of oral clean-up at times.
It can be highly erotic and often results in a replay.
When I am with my girlfriend there is not much to clean up after we have both had our pleasure off each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mrs will suck my cock clean ANY time I tell her. We often do ATM. She has said, "its my ass, and I can tell if your cock is clean". She knows I find it incredibly hot.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I do my best to clean up after sex. That means licking the guys cock clean, licking my fingers, if there is any cum on my face or pussy I scoop it up and eat it.

0 likes

No.

I use to push guys off Me and send them away but now, w/ Mik, I give into cuddles.

I don't want to erase the painting we created.