Circumcised or not?

last reply
34 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was just wondering if Girls prefer it circumcised or not? Does it make a difference sexually or do you just like the look?

I got circumcised when I was 16 for medical reasons btw.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, circumcised is the way to go, it just looks sexier to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Circumised cause uncircumised just looks gross!
Lurker
0 likes
It pains me to say this....but I do like circumcised.

The reason I say 'it pains me to say this' is that I don't agree with it for reasons that aren't medical (not trying to start a religious or any kind of debate...let's not derail this thread with one!)...but I do find it physically more pleasing. That said, if and when I have kids sons of mine won't be getting circumcised....sorry future kiddos!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer uncircumcised, the foreskin gives you more to play with and it a bit more fun watching them get hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had the pleasure of an uncircumcised cock, but I'd sure love to give it a whirl!! They look so much more interesting with something more to play with. I wonder if you can tell a difference when it's inside you.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Thankfully, I don't know either way. That's thankfully, because I would hate to have one preference, and then be with somebody who has the other. It's not like they could make it there again if it wasn't and it would be unfair to wish it away if it was there.

I like to think I would just be happy that he wanted to share whatever he had with me, personally!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer circumcised, mainly because I've only had one lover who was not. I've just become more accustomed to the appearance of circumcised men but, if I really like him, I doubt I'd say no if he wasn't.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of each !
Clever Gem
0 likes
Can't say I have a preference, I would be more concerned with who's actually attached to said cock.
I've experienced both, they perform pretty much the same.
Having said that, i have observed that the uncircumcised variety are certainly more sensitive when the head is exposed, he,he.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes especially female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In fact I'm thinking of going for the Australian native practise of splitting the dick in two to make a sort of shovel type head - women love it.
Lurker
0 likes
circumcised, it just looks better!
Lurker
0 likes
How about just savouring the one you choose to look at ? Variety is the salt of life ... and the way he is driving it much more important that the way it looks, isn't it ?
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Circumcised or not? Definitely.
[url]http://[/url]
The Linebacker
0 likes
I know that there is another thread on here about whether women prefer circumcised or uncircumcised cock. I am glad that I am circumcised and doubly glad they did it well before I can remember anything. Damn why is that word circumcised so damn hard to spell.type/write. As a dyslexic I protest that confusing spelling. I don't know how many times I had to correct that before it was right.

If I become World Dictator I will change spelling rules for thousands of words that have weird spellings.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I have been with both.
I prefer the looks of a circumcised cock.
Some cocks are just so beautiful.
A few, not so much.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I prefer sucking circumcised cock. Like PersonalAssistant, I also prefer the way they look. Fucking a man with an uncircumcised cock is different though, and I'd recommend every girl try one if they get a chance. The circumcised cock does look more beautiful when it's hard.

When Buz is World Dictator I'm going to spell dictator with a k. Buz,
[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm with CoopsRuthie, my man is circumsised and I just love sucking it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never seen an uncircumsized cock, so I cannot say yes or no to sleeping with an uncut man.
I would definitely be open to the idea. I don't think that I would refuse to sleep with a guy I liked because his cock was uncut.
I've heard uncut men hold smells more so than cut men, so--as long as he kept clean--I'd hit it. smile
Lurker
0 likes
An uncircumcised one is more interesting when it gets hard, and the skin is something to play with! But if its hard and the man on the end of it is hot I think its not the most important thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lost my virginity to a guy who was uncircumcised and my boyfriend is circumised. I enjoyed watching the first guy getting hard and seeing the hood peel back. However my boyfriend's is just as fun to watch and to play with.
Lurker
0 likes
Have been with both, haven't noticed any difference in the feel though I do find circumcised more visually appealing. Having said that, the best sex by far that I have ever had is with the guy I'm currently sleeping with and he is uncircumcised.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm I love both. Circumcised makes you think its cleaner (Well it makes me think that) But I prefer sucking an uncircumcised cock better just because it feels better in my mouth! Sex wise no different really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like you I have never had the pleasure but really want to play with an uncut cock
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I used to prefer circumcised, but more and more younger guys in America are turning up with uncut cocks in recent years, so I've gotten used to both. Of the 2 guys I live with, the older is circumcised and the younger one is uncut. The only real difference is when you do oral. A circumcised cock you can suck hands free, but with an uncircumcised cock, you pretty much need to have one hand on his shaft to hold his foreskin down.
Lurker
0 likes
I have only been with circumcised men, not that I would kick him outta my bed for not being cut but I do think it looks better that way.
Lurker
0 likes
I am more than okay with either. More so about who's it is.