Login

Christmas Sex

last reply
13 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Are you intending to have sex, as part of your Christmas celebrations?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Christmas is probably the day of the year I am least likely to have sex. Wake up too early, all bloated after a big dinner, exhausted by 6 p.m.

Christmas Eve is another matter entirely smile
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Christmas is probably the day of the year I am least likely to have sex. Wake up too early, all bloated after a big dinner, exhausted by 6 p.m.

Christmas Eve is another matter entirely smile

Speaking from a female standpoint depends on the girl/woman. For some, Christmas is a special time. Had a friend in high school who gave her boyfriend a Christmas card with a condom in it and told him to meet her under the mistletoe at midnight. Needless to say, sparks flew. Knew a girl in college who gave her boyfriend a tube of KY and a note saying he wanted him to take her anal virginity for Christmas. Again, that lucky guy couldn't say no to that! Christmas is often a magical time for couples, especially young couples still growing in love.
Meagan
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
On the day itself, I'm only looking for food and booze. There's often too many people around and too much that has to get done.

Now go back to uni days and coming up the break I did all sorts of crazy shit.

I deep throated my second serious boyfriend for Yule, the bastard only wanted to fuck my ass or have a threesome with my flatmate.
My second serious girlfriend bought me my first sex toy, fucked me with a strap on and took my anal cherry.
So Megananne is completely right for some it's wall to wall nookie.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
First time i had sex with my now wife was on Christmas eve. under the tree. down the hall. in bed. it as a good night. we like to continue the tradition to this day. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Rachel , this old bitch is properly jealous
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald
Rachel , this old bitch is properly jealous

get your ass to Seattle in time and you can join in. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Right, will get my ass over there for next year and bring a friend. Sharing is caring after all.

A Cure For Stagefright

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald
Right, will get my ass over there for next year and bring a friend. Sharing is caring after all.

the more the merrier.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Rarely a day goes by that I don't, so Christmas is no different.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Never have and this year will be no different, alas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Santa always brings me a sexy outfit....says I'm top of his naughty list. I like to try it on, and that usually leads to fun, under the xmas tree !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course we did.