Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas and lingerie

last reply
10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Just wondering how many of you ladies got lingerie from the man in your life for Christmas.
Got some from the woman in my life. does that count? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Nope... but he's rather spend his money on other stuff that makes me happy... like an autographed Star Wars poster. Trust me... I don't object either.
Well, they gave me VS gift cards since I'm so picky about lingerie.
He bought me the Flannel Grannies nightgown I asked for. Does that count?
Quote by HotWife4U
He bought me the Flannel Grannies nightgown I asked for. Does that count?

Surely that depends how you intend to wear it ? ;-)
I wasn't gifted any, but I bought some for myself, as a gift to him. ;)
Ok, I also asked this questions in the "ask the guys" forum (did you get any lingerie for the lady in your life?)

Only one guy said he did, and only one woman here got lingerie (in the form of a gift card) for her man.

I have to tell you this is a bit of surprise. Well ladies there is always next year.
I used to find that guys bought me underwear they would like me to wear or the size they would like me to be lol . Guys reading this .. take the time to find out her size and her styles.
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Lingerie? That's an interesting Xmas gift. Hmm

My husband gave me 8 - EIGHT - Star Trek ornaments from the 1990's Hallmark Star Trek series (Worf, Riker, Captain Picard / Picard as Loqutus and the Borg Queen, the Borg ship, Data, the USS Enterprise - NCC-1701-D, and Captain Kirk from TOS - and a kickass Star Trek keychain - a leather fob with the emblem on it.

I guess I could wear them and nothing else.

But my Christmas Tree now says 'We are the Borg. Enjoy Your Holidays. Resistance is Futile' - and that's just fucking kickass.
My wife gave me some very pretty lingerie for Christmas and then had me put it in and make love to her! Awesome!