Chest Hair

last reply
30 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls I wanna know which one do you like more, a man with a hair on his chest or the bold shavin chest, which one tease you more?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a girl, but I think decently trimmed and not either completely bald, or an untamed forest would be preferred.

Though women have different opinions, so it is better to ask the one you are with.
Well I hope I never figure out
Who broke your heart ~ Baby if I do
Well I'd spend all night losing sleep
I'd spend the night and I'd lose my mind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If i could choose i would say no hair chest at all, but since some guys do have it def trimmed it!!!

no sweaters on please!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind a little hair or a couple hairs, but when a guy has a rug on his chest and back ewwwalso think it is equally creepy if a guy shaves his hair off I find it kinda feminine or too metro-sexual.... I like real men macho men but clean well groomed men...not ones that get facials or mani pedis that is just too feminine for my taste in men!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Quote by latinfoxy
but since some guys do have it def trimmed it!!!

You mean like this Mandy?

I bet this guy has trouble walking on the beach without the ladies attacking him...

Hottie alert!!! He looks exactly like my dream guy!!! (drooling a little)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
DM, how old were you in that photo?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Natural, thank you very much.
Doesn't matter if he's got much hair growth or if he's naturally hairless.
Lurker
0 likes
I like chest hair as opposed to shaved.....but, with in reason. I love to rub my fingers thru it...fabulous teasing motion
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly prefer no chest hair, or as least as possible...
Too much hair= major turn off
Lurker
0 likes
I love a natural look...just seems to girly for a guy to shave like that. I dont want a high maintenance man.
Lurker
0 likes
no chest hair for me...i think i could tolerate a little bit of it as long as he kept it trimmed, but i've never been with a guy who did have chest hair so for the most-part its a turn off for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd rather have some but now I don't like those that have so much it's on their back......not for me. I'm just not into this shaven no hair. Doesn't seem natural. But as I always so everyone's different.
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd rather have some but now I don't like those that have so much it's on their back......not for me. I'm just not into this shaven no hair. Doesn't seem natural. But as I always so everyone's different.
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Quote by latinfoxy
but since some guys do have it def trimmed it!!!

You mean like this Mandy?

I bet this guy has trouble walking on the beach without the ladies attacking him...

this is one of the funniest things i have ever seen... could not stop laughing
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I prefer no chest hair.

But for the guys that shave, be sure to keep it up, and watch for that man-stubble. I had a guy-friend that shaved everything (chest, arms, back) and if I accidentally brushed against him in a club, it was like instant exfoliation (porcupine-style). All the girls would kind of laugh about it. Oh and yes, it was one of those clubs where guys often take their shirts off and keep their sunglasses on while partying.
Lurker
0 likes
As a general rule I avoid gorilla stylee guys, but I'd take a carpet chest over a shaved one any day. My ex used to shave his (despite my best blackmail attempts to get him to stop) and it was....urgh....no no no. DON'T SHAVE YOUR CHESTS MEN. *please*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE chest hair now.. i didn't use to.. but i think its a major turn on.. Hairy back is a big no no though...

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*rubs his chest hair*

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
a man with hair on his chest
Lurker
0 likes
I like hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural for me smile Hairy chest is sexy. I agree that men should not shaveeee their chest hair.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife talked me into getting waxed for our honeymoon when we got married last April. I am staying waxed at least through the summer. (not my legs & arms, though) but everything else.

Before that I used a battery powered men's grooming clipper to cut the hair on my chest very short. That way it was barely noticeable but still soft not prickly like would result from shaving it.

I did shave my chest and legs once. I was an insane 16-year-old and my two best buddies and I came up with a theory that shaving our legs and chest would make the hair come back in thicker and darker an we would look more masculine and older. It didn't work. But other friends noticed we had shaved legs and started to tease and give us a hard time, so we told them we did it because we were becoming competitive bicyclists. Of course we then had to carry through and actually enter a bicycle race to cover ourselves. I've been in a few dozen bicycle races since. haha I found out I enjoyed that!

I think I'll start a forum question about insane stuff we did as teenagers....

OH! I can't quit without telling this story. In college at UGA, three of my fraternity brothers decided to shave Georgia "G"s in their chest hair before the next football game. They went upstairs in the frat house to their rooms and shaved using their mirrors. One guy forgot that the mirror reverses the image. YES! When they came downstairs and removed their shirts to show us, that guy had a backward "G" on his chest and he revealed it about 20 of us, guys & girlfriends. We laughed so hard. He was such a crazy funny guy though he left it that way for weeks and would take his shirt off in the stadium at the games. I am not totally convinced that he didn't do it on purpose. He also once shaved his head into a Mohawk haircut, grew Elvis side burns and a Hitler mustache to win a minor bet. He scared the hell out of several professors with that look and we finally convinced him to change it when police started following us around. His career now....he is a police detective.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a man with hair on his chest!! So sexy!

Though a heavy shoulder blanket is not that appealing...nor is a facial scrub when kissing and sliding down his naked but raspy chest...
Lurker
0 likes
I like chest hair, so nice to snuggle into and I find it very well, manly...
Lurker
0 likes
bit of chest hair is ok, as is none - but not shaved, that's a bit poncy. If you have loads of chest hair, trim it, generally we don't like rugs. And back hair - wax it, for the love of god, please wax it!
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I prefer naturally hairless chests. Unfortunately those are rare and are often occupied by bird chested stick men. If I had to choose I'd take a little hair over a shaved chest.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Oh and yes, it was one of those clubs where guys often take their shirts off and keep their sunglasses on while partying.

I knew it! I knew that was you on Jersey Shore! Season 3, episode 13 'Hightlights'. Wow. TV does not put extra pounds on you, babe. Hey, how do those guys keep their hair so pointy?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Oh and yes, it was one of those clubs where guys often take their shirts off and keep their sunglasses on while partying.

I knew it! I knew that was you on Jersey Shore! Season 3, episode 13 'Hightlights'. Wow. TV does not put extra pounds on you, babe. Hey, how do those guys keep their hair so pointy?

Okay, okay fine... so I 'might' have partied alongside spiky haired, fake-malibu-tanned, sunglass-wearing, shirtless, tattooed douchebags on one or two or several hundred occasions. When you have dropped enough E, you don't care who is partying alongside you, pumping their fists into the air and sweating on everything within a 5-yard radius. I might have even seen The Situation or J-Woww grinding their jaws, praising the DJ booth and trying to hook up the next 'after party' if anyone in the near vicinity is DTF or has easy connections to party favours. Whateva homeboy!

Wait, what was this thread about? Oh yeah... chest hair. Like I said, I prefer it waxed... shaved if you're not prone to troublesome stubble, or closely trimmed provided you are not sporting a chest-sweater. Like the fur industry, human body hair is soooo 'over'. Get with the trends peoples!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I might like a little variety! LOL Really I don't think it matters that much too me as long as he doesn't sport a shag carpet! I have been turned on my a smooth muscular chest but other times I've thoroughly enjoyed the manly look of some hair.