Chest/ body hair

last reply
18 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does body hair or lack of have an arousal effect on you? Is it a turn off to see some peeking from under his shirt?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sight of chest hair glistening in the morning sun makes me swoony!

Jk, it doesn't really arouse me, but I do prefer chest hair on a man. It seems more masculine, less boyish.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'm not a fan of a lot of body hair on men. I live my men manscaped. Hairy chests/arms/legs and nether regions are a total turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a fan of very hairy men. But also if a guy shaves his chest hair I find that to be a turn off also. To me the ideal man would have a little or "naturally" no chest hair and back hair, groomed pubic hair (not into fighting through a forest) and very little or no facial hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not overly hairy, but do trim it from time to time. I don't like to look bushy so to speak. but its not really that thick. Not sure that I could shave it off though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love nothing more than a nicely hairy man (no back hair though) resting my head and a broad and densely hairy chest is bliss but I'm maybe just an oddity in liking hairy men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel
Does body hair or lack of have an arousal effect on you? Is it a turn off to see some peeking from under his shirt?

The sight of chest hair peeking over a shirt can certainly grab my attention
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
To be honest it depends on the man! I can be attracted to guys with little or no natural body hair or those who are a good bit more hirsute. It depends on natural colouring and the entire package including personality. Trimmed is fine, shaved a bit odd and hairy backs are shuddery!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love a man with chest hair, such a huge turn on for me...do prefer for him to manscape and shave his balls (but not a deal breaker unless it's like a forest)....Not attracted to a smooth man, too girly for me, I like rugged manly men.
The Linebacker
0 likes
So I gather some of you ladies wouldn't appreciate your man being able to shave his favorite NASCAR driver's number onto his back.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hairy back + NASCAR I can only dream about how lovey it would be to spend a day sitting behind that guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
So I gather some of you ladies wouldn't appreciate your man being able to shave his favorite NASCAR driver's number onto his back.

Now there is a gene pool that should be allowed to dry up!
Lurker
0 likes
Love a sexy older man with a hairy chest!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexysinglemom
Love a sexy older man with a hairy chest!

May need to rethink this whole shaving thing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends both on the hair and the chest. Gotta say, I prefer smooth/hairless, but if he's hairy I much prefer that his skin has at least some tan to it...sorry, just don't like the white skin/chest hair look. And muscle doesn't hurt either. Ideally if there is hair, it's only on his chest and forearms. I know we grow hair with no control of our own (we only control shaving/waxing it like so many women have to do), but don't like the hairy back/upper arms/tummy/ass.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
A man with body hair gets my attention
Lurker
0 likes
I do like body hair on my man but not too much.. If he doesn't have any it feels very unmasculine..
Lurker
0 likes
Men are supposed to be hairy... I love seeing it peeping out the top of his shirt