Login

Cheating

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would you say most married women will cheat? And how do you tell your wife that at first when you caught her in the act you were devastated! But the more I play back that day I get turned on by it! I want to ask her questions about it but afraid that she might get defensive or think I'm a freak for being turned on!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Why don't you suggest she repeat the indiscretion and then tell you all about it afterwards? Or let you watch. See what she says. I imagine that just about as many women cheat as men do. I told my boyfriend up front that I would still be having sex with other women, and he agreed. After a while, he suggested I have sex with other guys too, as long as I told him all about it afterwards. It's apparently a huge turn-on for a lot of men to share their partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shes never going to stop and if you can't handle a conversation or starring the conversation about it you're fucked....not that my opinion matters, but I think you're crazy for staying with her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I so much agree with doctorlove!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You've absolutely got to be able to have the conversation. You can do it across the kitchen table, or under the sheets, but the sooner the better. Be honest about how you felt then and now.