Cheat when away from home.

last reply
30 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
13 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am one to always let go while away from home. I was always told you need to taste the local cuisine while away, that includes the local sex cuisine to me.....love letting go and having fun. So what I am saying in a long about way is YES.
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
I have had ONSs while on trips, but I'm incapable of cheating since both my boyfriends don't care who else I fuck when I'm not with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your significant other doesn't care then it's not cheating. If my wife had an adventure I'd love to hear the story and maybe see a few pics (it's never happened yet). However, I have turned down several opportunities because my wife cares and cheating is cheating.
Lurker
1 like
Yes i do. But it is not cheating because my hubby like it too ;)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
We have an agreement about having fun when we are not together... works for us!
Lurker
0 likes
yes...would....have.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Many times. But before I had my current FWB group.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and would again.RrlrmYal7NOTimlj
Smut-slinging slut
1 like
I'm not involved in an exclusive relationship and have not been for many years. However, my views on the matter are that cheating is a betrayal. It isn't the act of the sex, it is breaking the agreement of exclusivity that is the betrayal. If all parties concerned are in the know and are fine with things, then play on!
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
0 likes
Absolutely. Im freakier out of town/state. Get me out of the country, and I'll do anything
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Sex isn't that important to hurt someone like that. The guilt would eat me alive and I'd have to tell him
Almost 70 and I still got it!
0 likes
No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing that a lot and luckily my hubby do not mind it smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It has happened. When it does I declare it to all my FWB - there are no secrets in our group.

1 like

Last time I called home and asked for instructions.

Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like

Never have and and will. Love my husband and love the three daughters. Owe it to them to be the best wife and best mom I can be.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Never , why to cheat and disbalance the harmony of home filled with loving souls , we don't cheat them , we cheat ourselves,we crush our consciousness.Somewhere inside us guilt emotions keep erupting. My though please, not judging anyone.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'd never cheat per se, would never deprive hubs excitement of hearing the details, seeing the evidence & reclaiming me after.

I have played without him knowing before hand, but all is revealed when I get home, then the fun begins all over again smile

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes, absolutely

0 likes

I’ve had several opportunities, but I have not ever (even when back home)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by NikkiTomas

Yes, absolutely

I agree with Frontier your gorgeous