Chatting and orgasms

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never had an orgasm by cybering. Sometimes I don't even get wet. Other girls claim to have them, but how do I know they're telling the truth? ...or that they're even female?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am only interested in natural ways - chatting isn't in my opinion.
The weirdest orgasm I have had was a nipple orgasm where I was stimulated through nipple contact and ---wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes sometimes really depends on the mood..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I've never had an orgasm by cybering. Sometimes I don't even get wet. Other girls claim to have them, but how do I know they're telling the truth? ...or that they're even female?

Beth, I think many women do have genuine orgasms from cybering here. I think they imagine what is being said as something they fantasize could really be happening to them, or might really happen to them one day. It is very close to reading or writing a story in words. They can bring a lady to orgasm
as well.
Different women are sensitive to different sources of stimulation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. But it very much depends on the day (my mood, chat partner, time available, etc.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
still a virgin in this regard i guess. giggles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the phone yes smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

it requires a bit of help via fingers/toys and, for me, a good connection with your partner. basically it's masturbation while chatting. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Cybering does help with mentally enjoying myself while masturbating, and I've orgasmed while doing os.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have masturbated to orgasm while having cyber. It can be interesting. However I will admit that I have had some WONDERFUL times with phone sex with both males and females.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I orgasm while chatting sometimes - depends on the subject matter and the guy chatting on the other end
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, chatting and stroking, more please
Lurker
0 likes
The orgasm is from masturbating. The chatting, cybering, whatever, is just something that helps stimulate the imagination while I masturbate.
0 likes
When there’s an intense connection with your partner it can be hot ?
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I have before and I'm sure I will again.

Finding the right person is important. I'm never going to be able to get myself off if I'm constantly being yanked back to reality by poor spelling and grammar.

How much work I have to do is also a factor. If they're happy to give me the time to get there then yes. If it's all about them and I'm constantly typing then no because I can't text one handed and still use my other hand properly. But it's give and take.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl