CFNM or males wanking in public

last reply
16 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi girls just wanted to get your views on cfnm(search it) and males wanking in public? Ilove going to nudist beaches (usually with my partner) and I love to get my cock out and show to women,im not bothered if men look to but it you can look but not touch! If I know a woman can see me I squirt on the sun cream onto my cock and shaved ball taking time to rub it in. This gives me an erection if im being watched and if I am I ike to carry on by wanking. So what do you girls think?
Lurker
0 likes
What do I think? I think I won't be going to the same beach as you do. Sorry, just not my scene.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been having a similar issue with guys asking me if i want to see them wank on cam.... Why do guys think this is gonna turn me on? It doesnt!

Ok, if it was a boyfriend then yes that would be fine, but some random guy I dont know and who isnt attractive?? Umm.... no, I dont want to see that thank you very much
Lurker
0 likes
No, I don't think you should continue with wanking sessions at nudist beach.

Don't get me wrong I love out door sex it is a major turn on for me, but I would not appreciate to see some guy wanking close to me at nudist beach.
That beach is usually quiet and discreet, nobody is stearing..

As SweetBitch said: "I think I won't be going to the same beach as you do."

I don't want to be judgemental, but you see, we can be kinky as we like to be, but if there are people around who did not agree to see a guy mastrubate, you should respect that or you can get a agreement from all participians to see your big show.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, maybe I was a little too harsh with you, but it's really pissing me of when people act disrespactful and taking everything for granted and if I could answer your post again I would say: "If you are doing this in public, please hide your self. There are people who dislike what you are doing and you should respect that"
Matriarch
0 likes
You'd get arrested for that here.
Lurker
0 likes
Who? Me?
Matriarch
0 likes
No! The OP.

Playing the prude card, nudism has nothing to do with having sex / masturbating outdoors as far as I'm concerned. If I want to go naked sunbathing down a nudist beach, I don't expect nor want to see some guy there oggling and wanking.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You'd get arrested for that here.

I've a hunch that here in Texas, even in clothes optional areas, he'd be lucky if the cops got him first.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
I've been having a similar issue with guys asking me if i want to see them wank on cam.... Why do guys think this is gonna turn me on? It doesnt!

Ok, if it was a boyfriend then yes that would be fine, but some random guy I dont know and who isnt attractive?? Umm.... no, I dont want to see that thank you very much

My thoughts exactly.
Lurker
0 likes
What beach are you at

Get off my beach
Lurker
0 likes
Exactly Nicola, and when I don't what to be botherd from guys at regular beach I pack my bags and leave to nudistic one.
Lurker
0 likes
How could I know Jill? I don't even know what lol mean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
No! The OP.

Playing the prude card, nudism has nothing to do with having sex / masturbating outdoors as far as I'm concerned. If I want to go naked sunbathing down a nudist beach, I don't expect nor want to see some guy there oggling and wanking.

I agree! Nobody cares to see you wanking it! Nudism and masturbation are entirely 2 different things!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Does anyone else find it odd that the clothed female nude male (cfnm) thing is a fetish?
Seriously. I guess if me keeping my clothes on helps you get your rocks off then thats something I could do...
On the other hand I think its pretty selfish of a guy to want to hang out naked without me.

Mmm, if he's naked, there is only two ways I'll act. One, I like him in and i'll be naked to, or i'm running as fast as I can!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most places I know of, a man masturbating in public would be arrested, if not jumped and beat up first. It has absolutely no place on a nude beach unless hidden from view of others or totally alone. Get it out of sight or get off the beach!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There used to be a certain stretch of beach, not sure if it's still there, where they had it divided up into three beaches. The Prude beach, the Nude beach, and the Dude beach. The prude beach was for people who kept their swimsuits on, the nude beach was for those who didn't, and the dude beach was for gay guys.

There were Dads all over the prude beach. Cops all over the nude beach. And queers all over the dude beach. I wouldn't recommend that activity on any of them. On the first you'd get beaten to death, the second arrested, and the third gang .
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!