Celebrity Talk

last reply
13 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, what one celebrity would you like to go out and have a beer with? Not for sex; just to talk to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
George Clooney for me. He is fucking hot and I would hope that it wouldn't stop after a drink....lol. As far as a drink with no strings attached it would be Ben Affleck. He is totally hot but so is his wife...lol. I totally respect marriage and would never do anything to interefere.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, fystee. If Ben or George got enough drinks in you, something tells Me they'd get something else in you, too.
Administration
0 likes
Johnny Depp - handsome, intelligent and interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kat
Johnny Depp - handsome, intelligent and interesting.

Yeap, I'm with Johnny too, he's into so many things, he's funny so you'll have a good time and if it leads to more than just that... it wouldn't be that bad either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
gerard butler smile love his accent so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chris Evans. Not only is he funny, but I get the idea he's also a genuinely lovely guy underneath.
Lurker
0 likes
Hugh Jackman, Robin Williams, Whoopie Goldberg, Bill Clinton, Marilyn Vos Savant and her husband Robert Jarvik, Stephan King.
And although he's stone cold crazy, Kim Jon il. I've only seen crazy up close one time and I'd like to see if it still scares me as bad as it did then.
0 likes
For conversation I'd have to go with Hugh Jackman. He seems very genuine and easygoing.
Lurker
0 likes
Rocco Siffredi, Jason Statham, Ed Sullivan, and Keith Richards would have some great tales to tell.
Lurker
0 likes
Dave Grohl( what a suprise) but he looks like he could be a laugh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sazraz
gerard butler smile love his accent so much.[/quote

Gerard Butler for me too!! And he's hot!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
just to talk??

hmmm .... I'd have to say ~ Lenny Kravitz

but ~ should it progress further ... I'd definitely be OK with that too!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if just talking I'd go with Seth Myers.. ;)
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
0 likes
Taylor Swift. She seems so uptight about sex and never finds a bf that can please her. She is the consummate "cock tease", but I have to wonder, if she "freezes" when she gets in bed with a man. Maybe she would find a woman more to her liking. She occasionally seems to show an inclination to cross the street.

I am sure just being with her would get me wet. I do realize this is just a fantasy and the closest I'll ever get to her is the cover of one of her albums.