caught him trying

last reply
28 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, have you ever caught yor man trying to get some while you were sleeping ???? Did you let him continue or kick him out of bed, pretend to stay asleep or join in ??? If he has not tried, what would you do if he did try ?? Would like to here if it has hapened to any of you lovely ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
To put it simply: I wouldn't mind him trying to arouse ME whilst I was asleep, ready for some awake sexual fun... but if he was just trying to stick it in me whilst I was asleep there'd be some serious explaining to do (and then some serious ditching of him to be done).
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Most guys do this, don't they? It happens all the time... those half-asleep, middle-of-the-night fucks are always enjoyable. It usually starts while spooning and then hands start roving, and then it just progresses from there... no pretence, nothing too complicated. Neither of you may be completely awake or remember too many details in the morning, but it's somehow always satisfying.

As Bambi said - rouse her so that she's semi-awake... if she starts moving with you or pushing back against you as you're spooning her or kissing the back of her neck, then continue from there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do like it....and since it would be my man its ok to wake me up going all the way.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Depends where he was trying to stick it?
Lurker
0 likes
As the others have said, as long as I've responded to him or he know's I'm awake (For some reason he finds it hot when I pretend I'm asleep for a little bit while he's playing with me) then fine. But if he tried to stick it in when he thinks I'm asleep, I shuffle away before turning round to him. Playing is fine, but trying to have a screw with what you think to be an unconsious person -even if you're in a relationship with said person- has way too much of a -ish feel for me to be comfortable with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
To put it simply: I wouldn't mind him trying to arouse ME whilst I was asleep, ready for some awake sexual fun... but if he was just trying to stick it in me whilst I was asleep there'd be some serious explaining to do (and then some serious ditching of him to be done).

I feel the same way. If he is licking me to get me aroused and awake then I love that. And I have done the same thing, sucking him until he wakes up ready. There is nothing like being woken up at 3AM with his/her tongue and getting fucked really hard. The only negative is that it wil usually turn into an all nighter so if it is a weeknight, makes for a real bad next day. But so worth it.

But if he just tries to fuck me while I am sleeping, that would piss me off big time!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My partner and I have an understanding that he's allowed to wake me up in such a way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have told my husband to please please please do that....but he says it is disrespectful....I think it is disprectful to ignore my desires...but to answer your question, yes past lovers have done that and since I love to fuck and am always ready for it I can't imagine a better way to wake up!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my partner nicole do this regularly and its great because it always leads to bucketloads of orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
We do it all the time, sometime i am dreaming about having sex and when i wake up in middle and find out she sucking my cock in real , or i wake her up by playing with pussy or nipple.
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose it depends on how far he tries to go. I've been woken up by some sensual spooning. if He tried to enter me while i was sleeping though i'd probably be pretty pissed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my sleep. However yes I have caught my fiance pawing at me sometimes it delights me other times it pisses me off.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't be normal if he didn't try!
I too love my sleep and really need it!
But if I don't get a good workout before, then I tend to be restless myself!

Sometime Hubby may be working late and I get tired earlier so I will turn in but he will come in and we get our night time workout together before settling off to a restful sleep. But then, I sometimes wake up late or early and get online and work myself up again and wake him up!

Oh Well!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
hes gotten me while sleep .. i woke up moaning
Lurker
0 likes
I've woken him up that way, and don't remember a thing. But he never complains.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I believe it's 100% normal. When you're laying next to someone in bed urges happen and you either follow through with them or you don't.
Lurker
0 likes
I've woken up a bunch of times to a cock or tongue in my pussy. Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex used to do it loads. Half of the time I think he was actually asleep. He sometimes spooned me putting his cock between my closed legs and got off like that. I loved It until there was a puddle of cum on my side of the bed. I helped out after that lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bbman
Ladies, have you ever caught yor man trying to get some while you were sleeping ???? Did you let him continue or kick him out of bed, pretend to stay asleep or join in ??? If he has not tried, what would you do if he did try ?? Would like to here if it has hapened to any of you lovely ladies.

I wouldn't mind! But usually it works the other way in my past! ha ha I used to love rousing a sleepy male!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
... if He tried to enter me while i was sleeping...
I was caught by that phrase. "Enter me." it's both clinical and incredibly sexy at the same time. When I do make love to my woman, I do actually "enter her."

A hard, stiff, throbbing, hot part of MY body slips inside of her body.

I just find the thought a tad bit arousing.

I will admit to wanting my wife after she had fallen asleep. It was early in our marriage, but I did wake her up first.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I feel the same way. If he is licking me to get me aroused and awake then I love that. And I have done the same thing, sucking him until he wakes up ready. There is nothing like being woken up at 3AM with his/her tongue and getting fucked really hard. The only negative is that it wil usually turn into an all nighter so if it is a weeknight, makes for a real bad next day. But so worth it.

But if he just tries to fuck me while I am sleeping, that would piss me off big time!!!

So you have to call the boss and tell her you had a 24 hr case of hornitis and you will have to stay in bed for the day. I love the guy that I am with to explore during the night and all the places that were available last evening are still open for fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it depends on what time it is. If it is like 30min or an hour before the alarm is supposed to go off and I have to go to work then I will be pissed. If it is the weekend or maybe around midnite on a weekday then I don't mind. I love to feel him start to squeeze and play with my boobs and then feel his hard cock press into my ass then down to my pussy. I will be wet by then and ready to take his big hard cock inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to add - tried it often and 50/50 get the desired result, I'm usually worse (hornier) when we have had a good and long session, then after a few hours when I wake up and mr big is awake I start to play.

I think she pretends to be asleep sometimes just to get extra play before the main course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose it depends on the situation. While I won't deny him there are times when it is lots of fun for both of us and other times when I am not as into it. If it's in the wee hours of the morning or just as I need to wake up for work it's less satisfying for me than if it were shortly after we have gone to bed. My bf is a very considerate Dom and so it's a rare time when he wakes me up at the wrong hour.
Lurker
0 likes
I by all accounts do this, I don't mean to, or know anything about it but its something that I do. Part of the problem is I wake up pretty much every morning hard, so I have no idea if I have done anything in my sleep, it kind of worries me.