Login

Cataracts of the nile anyone?

last reply
10 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Imagine this: you drink loads of water and then hold back from peeing until you absolutely can't hold any longer. And then your lover starts licking you until you cum and your lover drinks every single bit of your nectar. Would you like this? Would you do this for another girl?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious
Imagine this: you drink loads of water and then hold back from peeing until you absolutely can't hold any longer. And then your lover starts licking you until you cum and your lover drinks every single bit of your nectar. Would you like this? Would you do this for another girl?

I find it nearly impossible to enjoy any sort of physical contact when I need to pee. I know it's supposed to heighten the pleasure, but not urinating on purpose is excruciatingly painful for me.

Aside that - golden showers is a special interest. I'd rather he put effort into getting me to squirt because i like the dopamine rush.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I find it nearly impossible to enjoy any sort of physical contact when I need to pee. I know it's supposed to heighten the pleasure, but not urinating on purpose is excruciatingly painful for me.

Aside that - golden showers is a special interest. I'd rather he put effort into getting me to squirt because i like the dopamine rush.

Sorry if its a bit personal but is it possible to make you squirt just by licking?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've actually done this before the experience was beyond amazing
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bridgeemoishere
I've actually done this before the experience was beyond amazing

OOOOHHHH did you give or receive???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

Sorry if its a bit personal but is it possible to make you squirt just by licking?

No. The pressure for that is internal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

No. The pressure for that is internal.

If somebody were to put their tongue in not even then? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

If somebody were to put their tongue in not even then? smile

Squirting is achieved by putting forward frontal pressure. Inset your fingers and curl them toward the front of the pelvis. Of course, there's more to it than that - but it's not an external thing for me.

Some women find that they need less to squirt and might do it with orgasm far more easily than me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by pussycurious

OOOOHHHH did you give or receive???

I received
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bridgeemoishere

I received

Mmmmm don't tease us, please give vivid description smile Was it a girl or a guy who did it for you? Did you especially drink loads of water before hand? Did you hold back to the point of sheer desperation? Were you lying down or standing up? Describe the sensations as you orgasmed. Did you loose your nectar just before orgasm or did you orgasm so hard that your bladder simply relaxed and your nectar let loose in an uncontrollable waterfall of warm sweetness? Did you squirt a lot of nectar or just one big spurt? Did your lover drink it all or did some of it cover their face/fell about? Did you lick it off their face afterwards? What did it taste like? Will be waiting anxiously to hear from u
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I really ignore all other sensations when I have to pee. I have actually stopped mid sex because I had to pee. I'm not into water sports. I understand why some people are, but it's just not for me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░