Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can't do a thing about it?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Do you recall a time that you were insanely turned on and ready, but couldn't do a thing about it? Whether it was forbidden, too public, too scary, too risky, etc. What did you eventually do about it?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Yes. I think we all have. I just took care of it when the opportunity presented itself, like most people do in these situations.qXccT9e22Eq1AmzN

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
Umm, a little vague, I think.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Quote by beeper726
Umm, a little vague, I think.

Well if he wanted details, he should have said, "Hey, tell me in great detail what you do when you're horny and aren't in a position to satisfy yourself!"

He asked a question, he received an answer. If he wanted stories to get off to, he should have said so.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Yes. I think we all have. I just took care of it when the opportunity presented itself, like most people do in these situations.4rl2d3brW2tcO84P

Agreed, and Isint this almost always the case
I thinks means I was I vague. I figured by suggesting risky, public, etc, and asking what did you do, people could run with it.
Lurker
Hate when that happens
Active Ink Slinger
Yep. A few weeks ago I was so turned on at my fiance's parents house and I wanted to jump on him so bad. Alas his mother was hanging around and at the time didn't seem to want to leave the room.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir