Candy

last reply
32 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
is anyone else obsessed with candy? since Easter i havent been able to stop eating sour patch jelly beans, sweettarts and CHOCOLATE

if i have candy in the house i have to eat it.. is it just me or do other people have problems with candy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Edit:

Damnit, I always miss the category for threads.

Carry on...
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, today I told my mum she could have both of my easter eggs. Boring!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not so much. Mine is pie. When I bake one, every time I go by I take a bite. Not a whole piece, just a bite, and by the end of the day half the thing is gone. Surely someone else snuck in and helped themselves lol.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it :P Hence the name! biggrin x
Lurker
0 likes
Not obsessed as such but usually i enjoy it. Sometimes it just tastes awful though. I love pear drops! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love melted chocolate and marshmellows
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by winky
is anyone else obsessed with candy? since Easter i havent been able to stop eating sour patch jelly beans, sweettarts and CHOCOLATE

if i have candy in the house i have to eat it.. is it just me or do other people have problems with candy

Yes, you named most of my weaknesses - anything sour or tart (more so than sweets).
Lurker
0 likes
reeses peanut butter eggs , sweet tarts , good & plenty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my weaknesses is good chocolate. Lindt Lindor truffles are like heaven (Swiss chocolate that melts in your mouth). I think it is one of those primal cravings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IM addicted to chocolate,i can't have it with in a reaching distant ,i have no self control
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a fan of candy. I just have some once in a while. I'm obsessed with cheese actually.
Lurker
0 likes
Im starting to get soooo sick of chocolate, but i dont want to give it away, its all mine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
candy is my biggest weakness. I always seem to involuntarily throw chocolate bars in the shopping cart every time I go to the store. And if it isn't chocolate, it's some other type of candy. I definitely have a sugar addiction.
Site administrator
0 likes
I try not to keep any sweets or say chocolate biscuits in the house otherwise I would be at them every day and apart from anything else would acquire extra weight which I certainly do not wish to do !!

If its not there you cant have it !! ... best practice !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I do love chocolate, the things I really cant resist are Licorice and Black Jelly Beans!!
Lurker
0 likes
lemonheads and jolly ranchers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im full on addict.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found a couple of those hershey mini special dark the other day. oMG they were so good
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Chocolate mostly, but also Reeses Pieces, and peanut butter cups, m&m peanuts, and chocolate covered raisins and nuts.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Andes mints, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Dark Chocolate kisses, Turtles...

Next month it will change! LOL
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
Andes mints, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Dark Chocolate kisses, Turtles...

Next month it will change! LOL

oooh, Andes mints
[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
sour patch Jelly Beans love themmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I love Chocolate especially Cadbury's Whole Nut but I'm not an addict.

I'm more of a Nachos Girl with some Hot Salsa, Guacamole or Humous to dip them in.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep I have a problem with candy sometimes, mostly with Gobstoppers and Dark Chocolate...mmmmm
The Linebacker
0 likes
Eating M&Ms out of my wife's belly button!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
coffee candy maybe ...

I can't stand any kind of fruit candy. I had too much of them as a little girl.

Orange candy gives me a headache. (I'm just too weird.)
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm addicted to chocolate licorice. Don't like red or black licorice at all, but chocolate? It's my absolute favorite candy in the world. In fact, I think I'll buy a bag and eat every bit of it myself today.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now im obsess with this new cookies, they look kind of simple in this picture but let me tell you they are delicious!!!!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Eating M&Ms out of my wife's belly button!

plural? How many can fit inside her inny?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.